Hultsfred - Hultsfredsfestivalen (July 16, 2011) post-show

Posting a picture of a little boy looking like he is waiting in line to tinkle at church or in your cases deserves a caning will not get sympathy . " We are all DavidT" pfft. Grow up, should it be any wonder you chose children to symbolize your disturbed empathy?The worst part about this is if you cared so much for Morrissey you have shown no concern on how you could remedy the situation instead you get worse and worse and worse with the smack talk you insult him to death constantly but don't handle the criticism gracefully at all every post is about David. There are lots of people who never ever ever and still do not know about this site who love Morrissey and stumbling upon it has really dampened the fan experience for some people as well.Have loved Morrissey for many years . I never knew anyone in those years who behaved this way at all. Anytime I met a fan of Morrissey they were very nice.You really suck.

I agree with your post 100 %!

Cheers from a gentle and kind Swedish fan

Extract from "banjaxers" twitter:
(banjaxerTheo C. Cupier)

" I think it's best to avoid morrissey-solo until the nutters get bored or have to go back to school, or find more useful ways to waste time."

Its quite ironic as he is the biggest nut around on the site (FYI he runs the Morrissey fake blog). LOL what a loser and hypocrite!

Dear MORRISSEY: We LOVE YOU friend. You have carried on through rain, sleet & shine. You have worked so hard MOZ, youv'e collapased on stage and continued to tour. More new songs, more tour dates, more apperances world-wide...and we thank you. Your a trooper, a showman and a true professional artist. Continued successes & the best to you & the crew....always Molly & David g.

Isn't it Amazing that White America FINALLY decided to vote for a black president when it was officially clear that the U.S. economy is going to fail? If the economy was booming, Obama wouldn't have been in office. Their goal was to put a black face on the bankruptcy of America.

Caucasians shy away from this topic.

Way to go, White Supremacy! Break out the champagne and party!

Why is this being discussed on a Morrissey 'fan-site'. I don't understand. :squiffy:

This isn't a 'fan-site' - it's a hate site for people who loathe Morrissey and want to destroy the last remnants of his career.
Didn't you get the memo?

Er - looking at footage on you tube - you are wrong, watch the reaction to Panic!!

Swedish newspapers have been writing for days about Hultsfred organisers claiming they sold 10000 tickets but people who are there say that is impossible as they have never seen fewer turn up at the place. We have seen pictures of empty fields in front of the stage and rainsoaked people trying ti get cover.
Liam Gallagher and his new band played for about 5 people or something like that and made a fool of themselves. This must have been a very sad affair tonight.

Er - looking at footage on you tube - you are wrong, watch the reaction to Panic!!

Are you mixing Liam Gallagher and his new band up with Morrissey?
This would be the second time that you do not understand properly what somebody wrote on this thread. Do you have fever or anything of this kind that does not allow you to concentrate properly today? Or are you just overeager to attack people for what they write?

"Posting a picture of a little boy looking like he is waiting in line to tinkle at church" - Your mind, your fantasy.

troll

Sometimes when I make love I poop my pants. Which only begs the question: why am I wearing pants when I make love? This all makes no sense and I am glad to be of service.

Please take care

Wow whole lotta trollin going on. No wonder people are mad at this site. Fat comments really? Thats the best you can come up with? Has nothing to do at all with the preformance. He looks diffrent than he did when he was younger how dare he. Who does he think he is? You people sound like the metal retards who freaked out over metalica's hair. IT MEANS NOTHING! Troll else where.

This is Kate2828’s personal assistant who is writing this for her as she is temporarily disconnected. Too much to go in depth as to what’s going on with Kate right now but then she would like to send a message to her precious, precious sweet baby Morrissey even with all that she is going through and has to endure (and I’m telling you for Kate it is way more than you have to endure) at this time and therefore I am writing this for her.

Dear Morrissey, and as always, I’m here right beside you. My thoughts are with you every second of the day and every second of the night. Please keep in mind that these “fans” who have turned against you are just remnants of the NME. We shall see to it that they pay for what they have done to you, and justice shall prevail.

All my Love

Kate2828

This is Kate2828’s personal assistant who is writing this for her as she is temporarily disconnected. Too much to go in depth as to what’s going on with Kate right now but then she would like to send a message to her precious, precious sweet baby Morrissey even with all that she is going through and has to endure (and I’m telling you for Kate it is way more than you have to endure) at this time and therefore I am writing this for her.

Dear Morrissey, and as always, I’m here right beside you. My thoughts are with you every second of the day and every second of the night. Please keep in mind that these “fans” who have turned against you are just remnants of the NME. We shall see to it that they pay for what they have done to you, and justice shall prevail.

All my Love

Kate2828

And since I am typing this for her, and all that she has on her plate and all she is going through, this is a short one and not her usual thousand word monologue. She has too much on her plate right now and I'm not permitting her to write her usual long lengthy monologue to you, but she promises she will, she says "I can, I must, I will, I do". More to come from Kate.

P.S. Kate says "I Love Morrissey more than ever"

Colin MacAvoy

P.P.S. To all you Morrissey haters, just go f**k yourselves and just die.

f*** Morrissey - he´s just a silly old man.

4000 in the crowd (out of appx 11000 at the festival) says it all, doesn´t it? And he´s supposed to be the festivals big name.

The man is a walking joke.

We+are+all+David+T.png

If this site is representative at all of Morrissey fandom - or even a stain of it - then I feel sorry for Mozza. It's all coming to a calamitous conclusion after all these years. Yes, Morrissey hates his fans just as much as he hates everyone else - and himself.

WE ARE ALL DAVID T.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom