Hultsfred - Hultsfredsfestivalen (July 16, 2011) post-show

USA has no money as of August and Obama is so stressed out about it because he will be removed by the ones who are the ones in power. No money for americans means death unlike here in Sweden where we have a system.
Sleep in peace USA, I will not cry at your funeral you old bitch.

I met Hugh Clark tonight who had a big smile on his face. He is the brain behind the News of the world-like ending of Solo as a power force. His work is yet to be completed he told me and by God will it be ugly for some. Love you Hugh, you sexy scotsman and Celt!!!

USA has no money as of August and Obama is so stressed out about it because he will be removed by the ones who are the ones in power. No money for americans means death unlike here in Sweden where we have a system.
Sleep in peace USA, I will not cry at your funeral you old bitch.

Sweden you can't hide from the world forever, your time will come.

I met Hugh Clark tonight who had a big smile on his face. He is the brain behind the News of the world-like ending of Solo as a power force. His work is yet to be completed he told me and by God will it be ugly for some. Love you Hugh, you sexy scotsman and Celt!!!

Arselicker.

If this is true, his comeuppance will come in the end. People like that never prosper for long before what they have done o others is done to them in return.

The global economic depression was in 2008/2009. Under which stone have you been sleeping for years?
Some people go that far in their desperation to explain away the obvious.

You must not be up on economic history and recent world news. Economic depressions don't just go away in a few years.

If this is true, his comeuppance will come in the end. People like that never prosper for long before what they have done o others is done to them in return.

You mean like what was done to David T.?

many thanks for uploading the show online. morrissey does sound great!

You lot don't half go on about nothing. Anyway I would just like to make a positive contribution by saying that on the clips I have seen from this evening, Moz sounds great!
http://bambuser.com/channel/ExpressenNoje/broadcast/1825823

Festivals. Ugh.

I watched the first clip because I haven;t seen yet how the intro goes, it;s rather dramatic with The Operation and the epleptic fit flashing lights. Then just as the band comes out and the music starts, you notice some douchebag spit water or beer all over the crowd, I'm assuming attempting to hit the stage? Gross. :sick:

I was watching this fascinating show about how sod s grown for baseball fields and they were talking to the various groundskeepers about their particlar stadiums. They all re-sod after a concert because the concert-goers tear up the field so bad. This particular groundskeeper was resodding after the U2 concert in Angels stadium, fascinating stuff. Large crowds of wasted people ruining the lawn while they enjoy their high. Bleh. Makes me want to go to the opera instead. :D

You must not be up on economic history and recent world news. Economic depressions don't just go away in a few years.

Maybe not in USA but rest of world has long forgot about it unless you count some minor countries with doubtful history and who do not matter on the whole. Yes, here in Sweden recession ended halfway through 2009 and our economy is so stable and we fear nothing. In fact, Europe is the new power centre as investors back off from the american scene as the troubles there will not be solved due to problems between ethnic minorities. A n***** president will not handle that and his time is fast running out thus meaning the White House will once again live up to its name.

Maybe not in USA but rest of world has long forgot about it unless you count some minor countries with doubtful history and who do not matter on the whole. Yes, here in Sweden recession ended halfway through 2009 and our economy is so stable and we fear nothing. In fact, Europe is the new power centre as investors back off from the american scene as the troubles there will not be solved due to problems between ethnic minorities. A n***** president will not handle that and his time is fast running out thus meaning the White House will once again live up to its name.

Apparently you fear black people. :lbf:

3 pages, and barely a mention of the show. Ironically, it seems the whole 'David T-debacle' effectively killed what little was left of this site, leaving David without access to Morrissey's concert and a website 15 years in the making reduced to a playground for asinine five-year-olds. Sad.

3 pages, and barely a mention of the show. Ironically, it seems the whole 'David T-debacle' effectively killed what little was left of this site, leaving David without access to Morrissey's concert and a website 15 years in the making reduced to a playground for asinine five-year-olds. Sad.

Yeah. We should all go to allyouneedismorrissey.com instead. :straightface:

I think nobody's commenting on it because the whole show was taped and streamed live, you can watch it yourself like everyone else is doing now. There's a link a few posts up. It's not fabulous footage but his voice sounds incredible, I saw about half of it.

hahahaha

Your word selections prove what a complete dullard you are. BTW, your precious Morrissey supported that n****** president. What sort of fan are you? Or were you ever? Or is his music all you care about, which is why you find no problem when he says and does hateful things? He simply appears more hateful than you, which makes you feel better about your own sad life filled with anger and disgust. Be careful, if he decides what you say is undesirable, he'll ban you next. Perhaps he should?

You lot don't half go on about nothing. Anyway I would just like to make a positive contribution by saying that on the clips I have seen from this evening, Moz sounds great!
http://bambuser.com/channel/ExpressenNoje/broadcast/1825823

Good example of how the good contributions of others are constantly nilled on this website. This link was already posted TWICE here, but of course, as always, others do not have a positive contribution to make, don't they, they are cretins, Morrissey haters and you name anything else and people have to go the the other idiotic forum with people of this same mindset who have spent so much time to put others down here just the same way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom