Hultsfred - Hultsfredsfestivalen (July 16, 2011) post-show

Hultsfred organisers have told newspaper reporters that the loss this year is so big that the festival will not return in about 2-3 years.

Well if you read the article more carefully you would have seen them say it will probably take 2-3 years before the festival is "back in full"; meaning being the big public event it used to be. And that he isn't expecting a return on his investment before that happens.

Well if you read the article more carefully you would have seen them say it will probably take 2-3 years before the festival is "back in full"; meaning being the big public event it used to be. And that he isn't expecting a return on his investment before that happens.

That was the case already this year so cheerio Hultsfred!
These people that turned up also miss "Rocktåget"
LOL

Just a few years ago Moz played this festival live online and on tv and now only his close mourners turned up and had a karaoke night with the fatso. Up like the sun and down like a pancake as a swedish saying goes.....

Liar and troll

Just a few years ago Moz played this festival live online and on tv and now only his close mourners turned up and had a karaoke night with the fatso. Up like the sun and down like a pancake as a swedish saying goes.....
Flat an f***in fat.Over an out.

Would you people just shut the f*** up already?

Nope I train a lot and if you look at Moz he is fat and never takes his top off these days. Hormones does that at old age.

Good for him he's a looker then! A few people here seems pretty jealous and insecure and need to build up muscle to hide their ugly faces.

the festivals market is saturated. there is global economic depression and pitchfork, like primavera nailed it this year.

The days of festivals is finally coming to an end but as long as they hippie generations kids remain kids they will be around so I give it about 3 years until they have gone on to settle down and forgot about music altogether.
Yup

Meanwhile here I Båstad we of the elite are "trasking champagne" which is the new thing after "vaska". The ugly and poor go to festivals and we the adorable and rich follow the kids of the royal family on their "tour". Rich and fit and of the right race is the way for progress.

Julle the tinking rich blogger from Svampen. Prasslig jacka is so 2004.

The days of festivals is finally coming to an end but as long as the hippie generations kids remain kids they will be around so I give it about 3 years until they have gone on to settle down and forgot about music altogether.
Yup

Meanwhile here I Båstad we of the elite are "trasking champagne" which is the new thing after "vaska". The ugly and poor go to festivals and we the adorable and rich follow the kids of the royal family on their "tour". Rich and fit and of the right race is the way for progress.

Julle the tinking rich blogger from Svampen. Prasslig jacka is so 2004.

the festivals market is saturated. there is global economic depression and pitchfork, like primavera nailed it this year.

The global economic depression was in 2008/2009. Under which stone have you been sleeping for years?
Some people go that far in their desperation to explain away the obvious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom