Hull, England - Hull Arena (Sep. 18, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Yes, I Am Blind / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Smiler With Knife / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // What She Said

setlist provided by lutewinebemine.

Last edited:
Amazing crowd and a perfect performance from the one and only!!!!!

f***ing great gig, mental crowd and Moz was lapping it up!

No doubt !
He's just threatened to never perform in the UK what do you expect ?
But when the dust settles I can assure you we will all be sat on the platform at Shit Central.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Because the queen might be a cosmic place marker any particular day for someone in life you might actually love?

Setlist great gig

Suede
Alma
Speed
Ganglord
Staircase
Kiss me
World peace
Istanbul
Paris
Crashing bores
Mama lay softly
I am not a man
Bullfighter
Yes I am blind
Oboe concerto
Meat is murder
Smiler
Every Sunday
I will see you
What she said

No doubt !
He's just threatened to never perform in the UK what do you expect ?
But when the dust settles I can assure you we will all be sat on the platform at Shit Central.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

tell me more about this platform you will be sitting on Benny - will you be weeping?

Before Smiler he said ' praise the Lord I am healed of cancer ' and then he winked at Damon in the wings

Great gig, the atmosphere was wonderful, and the crowd seemed to be well into it.

Highlights for me were Oboe Concerto, Smiler With Knife, What She Said, Everyday Is Like Sunday and Staircase. The fewest Smiths tracks I've seen him perform since Sheffield '95, but so what, the most recent songs sounded great. His voice is as good as ever and I get the feeling he can't give this up, whether he has a record deal or not.

Was bizzare, seemed to last a while!! One of the better more intimate venues I've seen him in for a while. Wouldn't really call it an arena? A bit like Doncaster dome but better sound quality

Sound was good tonight, tons better than the refusal gig a few years ago.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom