How's your summer going?

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
My summer sucks so far. The weather has been terrible. It's July 23 and 70 degrees outside. WTF! I've been to the beach once, and the sun didn't even come out. I haven't been swimming yet, or played golf. I hope the hot weather comes soon!

My summer sucks so far. The weather has been terrible. It's July 23 and 70 degrees outside. WTF! I've been to the beach once, and the sun didn't even come out. I haven't been swimming yet, or played golf. I hope the hot weather comes soon!

Well, since I live pretty close to you, my summer has been going the same.

If we don't get any hot weather in the next 3 weeks the "dog days" will be gone. I have been to the beaches in Rhode Island with my family and that was a lot of fun. I got in some pool time at my friend's house in CT. He has a solar cover so the water temp was around 80.

I have been having a lot of fun this summer despite the weather. I really feel bad for my son. He goes to camp all day a when it rains they do a lot of boring stuff. He complains about it all the time.

70 degrees is too hot for me and slowly roasting on the beach is not fun.

I won't do what I want with the summer because I never do.I procrastinate my whole life away.:(

As long as i can get a bit drunk a few times i'll be good.

70 degrees is too hot for me and slowly roasting on the beach is not fun.

I won't do what I want with the summer because I never do.I procrastinate my whole life away.:(

As long as i can get a bit drunk a few times i'll be good.

This is 70F not C ;)

I wear my jacket year round. Sure, I take it off if it reaches 90 but I still have it with me. I've never until right now heard anyone call 70 hot. Have you always felt this way?

went to hungary, got drunk, got sick, sat reading by the lake, got a crazy sunburn. tomorrow i'm leaving for montreal for a couple of weeks, then back here with my friends from canada for a week. after that we're off to amsterdam for a few days to smoke ridiculous amounts of weed and go check out some museums.

I always head for the shade. I'm most definately a winter person.

This is 70F not C ;)

I wear my jacket year round. Sure, I take it off if it reaches 90 but I still have it with me. I've never until right now heard anyone call 70 hot. Have you always felt this way?

Yep.gives me headaches.Had a cancerous mole as well so feel like the sun is my enemy.Like it to be about 65 degrees F at most.

I thought only pensioners kept their coats on when it was hot.:rolleyes:

:eek:How do you breathe? I'd have to have an all day siesta in temps like that.

Luckily enough is much cooler than that. I leave the blinds closed and windows opened until late in the afternoon.

around 90F and sunny (somtimes thunderstorms in late aftrnoon) here, when it' not humid, it's fine.

This morning I hung my washing on the line at 8.30am..... in sunny Moston.... at work around 10.30am I looked out of the window in deepest Salford and it was lashing it down.... with the rain clouds heading for Moston....:eek: it then alternated between rain / sun throughout the day....
I returned home at 4pm to get changed to play football and the clothes were wet through..... played 5 a side in glorious sunshine at The Pitz in Ardwick and returned at 7pm to nice and dry clothes:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Fan-f***ing-tastic.

2 months off work, fully paid. Just back from 10 days in the South of France where the weather was magnificent. Regular nights out boozing. And moving house next week.

Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom