How was this image...

pandora_cocteau

...ever captured???
aaaa.jpg

I knew that was going to be the first reply!
But I can never ever picture Morrissey doing a pose like that!!!!!

I believe the New York Dolls recieved an award. David got up there and dedicated it to Morrissey. The photo makes sense.

you mean he is for real in this? i always thought it was a joke! i thought he was fooling around not really excited like that! really!?

HAHAHAHAHA! thats fantastic! looks like my niece and nephew when they got their pink ballerina outfit and star wars coloring book and sticker collection!

looks like a little kid!

really? he is not pulling legs?

you mean he is for real in this? i always thought it was a joke! i thought he was fooling around not really excited like that! really!?

HAHAHAHAHA! thats fantastic! looks like my niece and nephew when they got their pink ballerina outfit and star wars coloring book and sticker collection!

looks like a little kid!

really? he is not pulling legs?

Really. This award ceremony is actually on the documentary New York Doll. I don't think they showed Morrissey as he was in that picture. Here's another picture:
int_ezskffMorrissey%20Silver%20Clef%20Lunch%20London%20June%2018%202004%201.jpg

Quite smug. I'm sure it was one of the greatest days in his life. And there's Arthur Kane on the right. If you haven't seen New York Doll, for your own sake, watch it.

Quite right Kieran! "New York Doll" is very, very good. I want to get "All Dolled Up" and the NYD's performance at Morrissey's Meltdown [what is the DVD called?]. Does anyone know if either of these vids are good?

Really. This award ceremony is actually on the documentary New York Doll. I don't think they showed Morrissey as he was in that picture. Here's another picture:
int_ezskffMorrissey%20Silver%20Clef%20Lunch%20London%20June%2018%202004%201.jpg

Quite smug. I'm sure it was one of the greatest days in his life. And there's Arthur Kane on the right. If you haven't seen New York Doll, for your own sake, watch it.

oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh! i haven't seen it! Thanks for the tip!

teehee.

Back
Top Bottom