How to post images

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29235

For some reason, probably incompetence, I can't post images in my comments. Whatever I do I seem to end up with the 'picture with a red cross' icon in place of the image. I've tried imgbb.com and google photos. I've tried posting the full https link and just the bbcodes and nothing works. I'm using the Image icon in the toolbar above the comment box.

H4Zt4Qx

For some reason, probably incompetence, I can't post images in my comments. Whatever I do I seem to end up with the 'picture with a red cross' icon in place of the image. I've tried imgbb.com and google photos. I've tried posting the full https link and just the bbcodes and nothing works. I'm using the Image icon in the toolbar above the comment box.

H4Zt4Qx

Try this:
Have the image on your phone or device (forget linking to external images or trying to embed them/codes etc).
At the bottom of the composing a reply/post is 'upload a file' (or possibly a 'more options' button - press that if upload isn't visible to lead you to the 'upload' button).
20191221_083216.jpg

When that is clicked, you will get the usual PC/MAC file/folder pop-up to locate any image you want to share.
On android, this pops up, for example:

20191221_083133.jpg

When you've selected the image you want, it will upload to the site and appear below the reply/text box that you are creating and give you 2 choices:

20191221_084318.jpg

Insert a thumbnail or full image.
Wherever you have the cursor in the text box, the thumbnail or full image will appear.
If you click neither, it will appear as an attachment at the bottom of your post (which doesn't look great and can be fixed by editing your post and re-inserting the image in to your reply).
Try replying to this with an image inserted as shown above.
If it isn't working - PM me for more help.
Regards,
FWD.

Example of an image that isn't inserted as thumbnail or full image:

Attachments

• 20191221_083216.jpg
    20191221_083216.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
Try this:
Have the image on your phone or device (forget linking to external images or trying to embed them/codes etc).
At the bottom of the composing a reply/post is 'upload a file' (or possibly a 'more options' button - press that if upload isn't visible to lead you to the 'upload' button).
View attachment 53796

When that is clicked, you will get the usual PC/MAC file/folder pop-up to locate any image you want to share.

View attachment 53797

When you've selected the image you want, it will upload to the site and appear below the reply/text box that you are creating and give you 2 choices:

View attachment 53798

Wherever you have the cursor in the text box, the thumbnail or full image will appear.
If you click neither, it will appear as an attachment at the bottom of your post (which doesn't look great and can be fixed by editing your post and re-inserting the image in to your reply).
Regards,
FWD.
Please Make a Mp3 Format Of The B - Side ....................:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Try this:
View attachment 53796

View attachment 53797

View attachment 53798

Regards,
FWD.

Example of an image that isn't inserted as thumbnail or full image:

Thanks, FWD, that works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom