'How Soon is Never?' by Marc Spitz

suparni

human being
I was just at a literary agents office downtown and when I walked in I saw a shrinelike bookshelf with books like RAMONES: An American Band books on Bowie, Cash, Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan... it was the coolest literary agents office I have ever seen. The agent was a cool guy and I told him I like the Smiths a lot - so he runs to the shelf and whips out "How Soon Is Never?" and started telling me what it's about... Sounded kind of entertaining and I am considering buying it now. Has anyone read this book? I searched it and found no thread - dunno if I did that properly, hence this thread.

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl/9780609810408.html

Re: How Soon is Never?

I've read it -- it's pretty good indeed. The usual -- this kid's life is changed by music, especially the Smiths. He grows up to become a music journalist who tries to reunite the Smiths, and he gets pretty damn close..

:thumb:
I recommend.

Re: How Soon is Never?

aw thanks for the rec. Another friend of mine who I spoke with just a bit earlier has said the same thing... a big thumbs up and "you will love it."

I am definitely ordering it thanks...:)

I bought this way back when it first came out. Really enjoyed it. So a thumbs up for me:thumb:

cossy

Back
Top Bottom