How old IS too old?

Mozzy1

If you've never married or it's been a long time since an engagement, do you ever find yourself looking at the clock of time realizing something has to change.

Say, you feel you're a GOOD catch: you're educated, have a career, are healthy, are sane/not-crazy, have a good family background & are nice to everyone.

However....
How old IS too old to say, "it's just NOT going to happen"?

What is a "good" age range to just "throw in the towel" after you've exhausted many options & to realize that, you have to move-on?

Do you believe there a pre-destined determination of existence in that, some people on this Earth maybe, aren't meant to be partnered up/loved/married/have kids?

Oppositely,What if you believe in a religion that there IS. How does one explain that there isn't a person in that person's life then, even w/ constant prayer & hope.

So, seriously speaking...how old is TOO old to just "give-it-up"?

Like Morrissey's "Unloveable" goes....

statistically speaking, most people who marry after 60 were married before 30
marriage tends to be a multiple partner thing these days, with the rise of divorce and the fact that men tend to have a shorter life expectancy yet marry younger women
this gives rise to many elderly marriages for divorced or widowed woman
however, it is rare that an older woman who has never married will suddenly decide to :straightface:
but hey, thats just the math of it Libby, life is more than math :head-smack:

Last edited:
My friend's grandmom just got married and she is 83. I guess you're never too old.

If you've never married or it's been a long time since an engagement, do you ever find yourself looking at the clock of time realizing something has to change.

Say, you feel you're a GOOD catch: you're educated, have a career, are healthy, are sane/not-crazy, have a good family background & are nice to everyone.

However....

What is a "good" age range to just "throw in the towel" after you've exhausted many options & to realize that, you have to move-on?

about your age.

Do you believe there a pre-destined determination of existence in that, some people on this Earth maybe, aren't meant to be partnered up/loved/married/have kids?

no

Oppositely,What if you believe in a religion that there IS. How does one explain that there isn't a person in that person's life then, even w/ constant prayer & hope.

it's because they expect something for nothing. make an effort and sort yourself out.

yes, that people who marry are much more likely to remarry :rock:
& please dont get mad @ me for saying so Skinner :flowers:

Oh I don't care. I don't think I'll ever get hitched. The thought of it half makes me want to run away, and half makes me :barf:

However....

So, seriously speaking...how old is TOO old to just "give-it-up"?

Like Morrissey's "Unloveable" goes....

":head-smack: "

How old is too old? Whatever age you are now, Mozzy1. Give it up.
dude, no need to be come out and be that mean :o
&
Oh I don't care. I don't think I'll ever get hitched. The thought of it half makes me want to run away, and half makes me :barf:
oh come now, you'll meet some nice old man in the retirement home, some older gent who loves the Moz too maybe :thumb:
& well, if you get married, then you get adjoining rooms and your own bathroom! :lbf:

Your never too young to give up, and your never too old to gaet married. How many people are there? Then that's how many correct answers there are to your question.

I never wanted to get married, met someone fell in love, fell out, now getting divorced, may never marry again. Might. Don't know, don't care!

Give it up now and spare yourself years of worrying about it - you might meet that right person tomorrow, how cool is that? Just don't spoil today worrying about something that might or might not happen tomorrow.

dude, no need to be come out and be that mean :o
&

oh come now, you'll meet some nice old man in the retirement home, some older gent who loves the Moz too maybe :thumb:
& well, if you get married, then you get adjoining rooms and your own bathroom! :lbf:

You have just described hell to me. But everything smells like cinnamon.

I'm with you

Aren't we both in relationships? hahhahaha

Tags
age ep is pretty awesome ep loves herself fat female troubles his is wise i love epbabe mozzy = fat virgin shut up mozzy1 too old too young who doesnt lub epbabe?
Back
Top Bottom