Votes: 43 15.3%
  • 18-27

Votes: 106 37.7%
  • 28-36

Votes: 74 26.3%
  • 37-over

Votes: 58 20.6%

• Total voters
19 , first got hooked after hearing 'panic' and went out and bought louder than bombs in a HMV sale at the age of about 16.

These days i own every Smiths album , and most of Morrissey's solo albums , seen him live twice , and prob listen to Moz more than anything else .

28 and will be 29 this year.

I've been listening to Morrissey and The Smiths since about the Meat Is Murder album. :)

I'm 19; the first Smiths/Morrissey song i've heard was First of the gang to die, in a summer day of 2005 on a rock radio on the satellite. I heard a cover of the Placebo cover of Bigmouth strikes again,in '04 ot '05.

I've been listening to The Smiths and Morrissey for about a year. I have all the studio albums released by The Smiths and three Moz solo albums.
I'm still getting the other albums

I turned 18 last November, but I became interested in The Smiths & Morrissey in 2005 when I treated myself to The Very Best Of The Smiths. After spending Christmas devouring the CD with repeated listen after listen, I decided to do away with it (gave it away to a friend) and bought the individual albums, first The Smiths, then Morrissey. I've become a hardened devotee.

Only sixteen, going to be seventeen in march...
Fan since 2005, when I decided to download one song, Panic.
When I realized, I already was adicted to Moz and The Smiths...

Almost 35, and discovered The Smiths in High School in the 80's. Saw my first Morrissey concert June 1, 1991, with the best concert being at the Santa Monica Civic November 4, 1991, three days after the ill-fated Pauly Pavilion show.

Here is the set list from Nov 4
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
The Loop
King Leer
Sister, I'm A Poet
Pashernate Love
Piccadilly Palare
Trash
My Love Life
November Spawned A Monster
Alsatian Cousin
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Asian Rut
Driving Your Girlfriend Home
Suedehead
Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
/Cosmic Dancer
/That's Entertainment
//Disappointed

MEGA!!! Man, I was at the first ever Moz "Los Angeles" gig in Costa Mesa, Too in shock to even recall most of it. Then again at the second leg of the KU tour, at Pauley Pavillion, from the nosebleads, I made it all the way down to the front row. Almost got killed as fans fell on top of me, some guy reached out and pulled me up from the floor of the massive pit. Got my flight jacket stolen that night, as Id left it on my seat when Moz said it was ok to get up from our seats.:p I can laugh about it now but, at the time it was terrible.

20...fan since 1989 when I discovered "Meat Is Murder" and subsequently "Viva Hate"...

right from the start i have loved him even with the tree in his pocket!

that wasn't a tree he was just pleased to see you! :)

love

Grim

Which is what you have in common with:

moronlips.jpg

and

08rice.jpg

My appearance, opinions, gender, sex and sexual perference are no concern to members of an Internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom