Votes: 43 15.3%
  • 18-27

Votes: 106 37.7%
  • 28-36

Votes: 74 26.3%
  • 37-over

Votes: 58 20.6%

• Total voters
I'm 39, was mainly a Smiths fan, was into Moz's earlly stuff also. Now getting back into him again.

Am one of the older homo types complained about on here once iirc.

Wow, you got into Smiths/Moz at the tender age of 2? :eek:

Try subtracting 1986 from 1989 once more...I think you'll get a different number...

You should get 3...but taking in consideration the birthday I was 4...not 2.

My appearance, opinions, gender, sex and sexual perference are no concern to members of an Internet forum.

If none of that is no concern then why bother posting in this topic? Did you not read the title?

Can you not read? Where did I mention I wasn't going to broadcast my age?

The better question is are you retarded? Do you not remember typing this?

-------------------------------------
"Tomorrow: I'm old.

bikubesong: Like 80?

Tomorrow: My lips are sealed.

My appearance, opinions, gender, sex and sexual perference are no concern to members of an Internet forum."
--------------------------------------

Obviously you are the one with reading problems...and to add onto that memory problems...but really I don't give a damn to know how old you are...

I declared my age...I am old. Are you going to dispute this fact? I also said I will not declare anything else about myself. So what exactly is your problem here? Well you're not going to know anything about me, whether you can be bothered to find out or not.

I declared my age...I am old. Are you going to dispute this fact? I also said I will not declare anything else about myself. So what exactly is your problem here? Well you're not going to know anything about me, whether you can be bothered to find out or not.

They hardly asked what state of your life cycle you're in...they asked your age. Old is not an age...old is a state of being. I guess I was right, you ARE retarded. But like I said I don't care to know anything about you. I just find it annoying how you post and then refuse to properly answer the question the topic posed...

Hello, I'm Emma and I'm 20 grand long years of age, I figured I could introduce myself on this thread, I've been a Morrissey fan since the MEN gig, I was a casual fan before that night but thats when it all kind of made sense and I went a little mad. Anyway I've been reading for a little while so it's nice to introduce myself.

I’m 15 , I’ve been listening to The Smiths since I was 3 because my dad used let me listen to The Smiths and The Doors stuff when mum went to work , only really got in to Morrissey when ‘Ringleader Of The Tormentors’ came out and have been gradually working my way back through the albums since, also I went to see him at the G-MEX on the 23rd with some friends its was better than the Flaming Lips which surprised me because there gigs are amazing.

45...that feels old...but...on the up side, old enough to have been at the first Simths gig outside Manchester - 1983, Birmingham 'Fighting Cocks' - through to the first Morrissey Solo gig - 1988 Wolverhampton - and still counting...gigs that is - not years!

I'm 32 and only within the last year have i been introduced to the world of Morrissey, by a wonderful friend. I just wish i was introduced to Morrissey and The Smiths when i was a teenager. :)

Will be 18 on April the 20th (Everybody laugh, its 4-20 HAH HAH!). Been into Moz for a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom