How often does Morrissey visit this site?

It doesn't suprise me, because when he stays at my house i let him use my laptop. :D He loves to see what everyone has said about him.

that Morrissey fellow, he's a Shark eh!

love

Grim (still on me feets)

I'm Morrissey
but of course
no one will believe that now...

i'll bet if morrissey posted here, he would go under a clever name that would make nobody suspect that it was him....

...such as "Morrissey"

If I ever met him I'd tell him who I was and see what reaction I'd get.

haha that's why i'm always cautious around here....i wouldnt want him to meet me and be like "waaaaait a second"

my theory is: morrissey doesn't go by just "one' name that he uses on here all the time. I'm sure he has a couple, and not because he's obsessive, but because he probably forgets what his names are, or what the passwords are, so whenever he feels like being here, it's probably easier for him to make a new registration and then forget about than go through trouble of remembering and keeping the same name....
...also if he did that, it would be easier to discover him.
oh how I do wish I had his e-mail. I'd really like to write to him.

thats morrissey?

that Morrissey fellow, he's a Shark eh!

love

Grim (still on me feets)

Of course he's a shark, he knows which side his bread is buttered on. He wouldn't have it any other way:D

As much as I'd love it if he did, I think it's highly unlikely he ever comes to this site. Seriously, i think he's got a zillion other things to do and it wouldn't cross his mind to ever think of logging on here.

I'd be frightfully disappointed if Morrissey came here. Of course there is no need to be, he doesn't.

I reckon he reads but doesn't post. Wouldn't you feel too much of a loser to post anonymously on your own fansite? I'm sure he has more self respect than that so will avoid temptation. ;)

Then there is always the debate about his myspace profile. People challenging him on myspace as to whether it is really him or not and him putting up the message "please do not ask me if this is really me" on there. Then the announcement about how he was going to delete his profile there. I don't bother looking at his profile much anymore even though he is one of my top "friends." Some artists do their own profiles on myspace so it's a hard toss.

Morrissey is far too busy for the internet.

For a start Nancy Sinatra's coming round for tea and scones and I haven't even hoovered....I mean....umm....he'll need to hoover, you'd assume.

I mean, if someone comes round you have to hoover, it's just common sense!

Back
Top Bottom