How often do you play your instrument?

K

KenzieW

How often do you play your instrument? (I know, weird question, but I am curious and bored.)

I try to play at least four times a week for about 20-60 minutes. Then I go to guitar lessons once a week and play for 45 minutes.

After reading the tags on this thread, I'm not sure how I should answer this ;)

I try and play guitar every day, even if it's for 10-15 mins. If I'm planning on practising for an hour or so, I normally play my bass for 10 mins to warm my hands up - I don't know why, but I find that playing guitar is easier after a warm-up on my bass.

supposedly lots of short sessions are better than the same time spent in longer sessions. if you still watch television keep your guitar by your chair.

I play for at least an hour a day but I'm always getting lured in by my drums when I walk past and I keep a guitar near my couch for impromptu sessions.

I play for at least an hour a day but I'm always getting lured in by my drums when I walk past and I keep a guitar near my couch for impromptu sessions.

Chick drummers are yummy. Except for the one from Best Coast.

You caught me, I'm really Ali Koehler in disguise.

That's it. I want a divorce. I get the computer, you can have the kid.

If by "kid", you actually mean "record collection", then sure.

If it's vinyl then yeah, have at it.:p

Don't you tease me now. How soon can we start the preceding?

Well, I reckon we'd have to get married first, then divorced.

Here, I'll serenade you:

Okay but it'll be strictly for tax purposes.

Aww, y'all done had you're first fake forum relationship! How nice...how 'bout a nice stick of sweet salted butter?
paula-deen-headshot-345.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
today is the first day in a long time that i didn't play my guitar.

Tags
my skin flute? whenever poss.
Back
Top Bottom