How much money would give you peace of mind and change your life?

I don't think it's a matter of money if you want to gain peace of mind. In fact it can work the other way around, especially when it's that kind of amount of cash.

EDIT: I still wouldn't refuse if I had access to that kinda money. If only..

Last edited:
I don't think it's a matter of money if you want to gain peace of mind. In fact it can work the other way around, especially when it's that kind of amount of cash.

Would you be stressed over winning £110 million? It seems like pie in the sky money.But look at the good you could do with it.... For my part Id sort a lot of animal charities out.

Would you be stressed over winning £110 million? It seems like pie in the sky money.But look at the good you could do with it.... For my part Id sort a lot of animal charities out.

Yes, giving part of it to charity would be the only choice. Animal charity would be great.

I have realised that I'm a terribly materialistic person. :o Please, someone, just give me the chance to prove that money won't make me happy...

I can't complain. (Also, the "money doesn't make you happy" thing is a bullshit.)

Enough to give my five siblings and parents a good sum and enough to set my three children up for life.Then enough left over for me a have a big house with lots and lots of animals.I'd run a sanctuary for them.So about £10 million.:D

I would have absolutely NO problem with winning £110 million. £5 Million to my best friend Katie, large house, big garden, indoor swimming pool, no neighbours, loads of animals running around leading the life of Larry. A sunseeker (boat that would cost about £3 million) moored nearby. Id study wine and have loads of expensive bottles in the cellar.Id see if I could pay Morrissey enough money to do a private gig (I wonder if he has ever done that) - a million quid maybe?

Most of the rest I would give to animal charities like the Cats Protection League and retired racehorse and greyhound trusts.

If you cant dream ...... Realistically half a million would do me.Fat chance!

Every so often the Lottery do a 'Cash For Life' scratchcard. It's normally two grand a week for life. I think I'd rather have that than a big lump sum.

That said, with £110 million, I'd buy 100 acres of fields & run a retired racehorse sanctuary. Although just for fun, I'd spend a bit of time offering them money (or carrots) & then falling over at the last minute like they do to me on a regular basis.

What I would really hate is if someone you really didn't llike winning.My brother had a friend who was a millionaire already who won millions.

Back
Top Bottom