How much money has Moz actually made? 2018

With his recent outbursts, which have obviously impacted, is he so loaded that he no longer cares?
His band and entourage need paying which must be a tiresome burden. I doubt he would just shit on them all, he really seems to like Boz and crew who in turn rely on him to buy burritos, rent, cars that jump up and down etc :thumb:
According to perps on here, he has 12 HOUSES!! AND A MANSION!! :brows::brows:

HOW MUCH HAS HE GOT IN THE BANK AND ASSETS?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Any forensic accountants on board? :guitar::confused:

Loads since he never paid tax but rent boys aren't exactly cheap. His bon-bon and swedish chocolate account will make the accountant 12 Slack weep.

wealth is impossible to know.... apart from guessing! he could be skint and living off debt secured against royalties, or mega loaded having playing the property game for 30 years...

If Moz went out and bought A PARTICULAR 10 yards of blue textile fabric for 10 000 quid all would be forgiven. CAPICE?
THINK ABOUT IT.:straightface:

He doesn’t have that much. The court cases have cost him, Joyce and the NME. He makes nothing these days from The Smiths, as he is keen to remind us. He doesn’t really do the Arena tours that much, not to the extent of other touring artists of similar listed wealth. He may have been around for a long time, but for much of that he was financially inactive. Ok, a few property deals went well. But not mega bucks.

I have no idea how much he is “worth”on a financial spreadsheet. But neither do the people who have come up with this figure. Fag packet accountancy.

If he bought property in the 80s then he’s quids in regardless of the music!

Steve didn't "buy property" in the 80's that he still owns now. Steve is not into real estate or "investments". Has lived in few different houses since 1992 in the Hollywood Hills, West Hollywood, and presently a modest place (by LA standards) in Malibu close to John Lydon's house. No one will ever know if Uncle Steve is an American citizen, so there is no way to know his tax situation and if it became public, he would never be able to sell tickets anymore to you Brits and Nazis because you would be all pissed off because he was an American citizen and the mporium uk gold mine would go to shit. You foreigners here are so lost, it is pathetic.

Steve didn't "buy property" in the 80's that he still owns now. Steve is not into real estate or "investments". Has lived in few different houses since 1992 in the Hollywood Hills, West Hollywood, and presently a modest place (by LA standards) in Malibu close to John Lydon's house. No one will ever know if Uncle Steve is an American citizen, so there is no way to know his tax situation and if it became public, he would never be able to sell tickets anymore to you Brits and Nazis because you would be all pissed off because he was an American citizen and the mporium uk gold mine would go to shit. You foreigners here are so lost, it is pathetic.
Whereas you live in a rented room next to mexicans who call you pasty all day.

Morrissey claims that the LIHS tour played to record numbers ... I find it a bit suspicious as he's played many more dates on past tours ... so I guess his nest egg is as secure as ever.

Last edited:
I imagine Morrissey's net worth is quite a lot. It's his net value that is the problem.

Has lived in few different houses since 1992 in the Hollywood Hills, West Hollywood, and presently a modest place (by LA standards) in Malibu close to John Lydon's house.

7953 Hollywood Boulevard?

s320x240

Back
Top Bottom