How Much Is Enough? by Colin Snowsell

Load of auld wank. Give him a free pass? Leave him alone already? I don't think so. Problematic racist behaviour needs calling out each and every time.
Exactly, contributing to an atmosphere of hate and intolerance enables acts of violence. No one should be let off the hook for that!

Christ, who's got time to read all that?

That was the most long winded, whataboutist piece of drivel i've read in a long while.
Two almost pensionable aged men having a minor tiff somehow reminded him of the McCarthy witchunts.

I applaud the the fact you had a ago BUT I can't see why you would want to write it I can understand , some of us writing stuff against the media's lies and attacks on M
But why get in the middle of two people who DO know each other. as if you know M more than Marr?

Its rather like getting involved when two brothers or best friends have an argument down the pub.
Its none of your business you are are weighing in on stuff you have little to know knowledge of, not really

I think you maybe need to see a Dr

Its almost impossible to take any one seriously when they call trousers "pants"
especially when they have said

"To pick up where I began, back in Ireland 2009, my thesis that Morrissey’s racism was sliding into new territory that might cause him some trouble down the road was so novel that, honestly, the look on the faces of some of those Morrissey fans/academics that day, it was like I’d just Judased them right to the junk, like I’d crossed over into unclean territory and there was no coming back for me."

What world do you live in?
In the UK and Ireland, Europe in general and even less free thinking places like America, M was already widely thought of as racist by 2009

Back
Top Bottom