How Morrissey is able to avoid the spotligt

I think Morrissey is doing a hell of a good job avoiding paparazzis and other maniacs who want to take his picture.

With his fame it must be difficult to be let alone in periods when he want`s not working.

He surely deserves the time off!

in the grand scheme of things, he's really not that famous. especially if he's living in LA. a lot more famous people than him walking around.

he sneaks under the radar. he does attend lots of small gig shows that we always hear about. i'm sure he's more of a home body.

Most celebrities you see in the papers day after day are there because they want to be. They go to the places where they know they will be photographed and they also tip photographers off about their whereabouts.

How could there be anyone more famous than Morrissey?

What has the wold come to?

And last but not least: "Are they really happy?"

you're joking right?

That joke isn't funny anymore ...

grumpy.jpeg

Morrissey in the SPOTLIGHT

I think Morrissey is doing a hell of a good job avoiding paparazzis and other maniacs who want to take his picture.

With his fame it must be difficult to be let alone in periods when he want`s not working.

Hmmm...you've missed those threads posted in here:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=86420

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=86708

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=89738

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=89767

I like to imagine him hiding somewhere in L.A. and watching US. :D

in the grand scheme of things, he's really not that famous. especially if he's living in LA. a lot more famous people than him walking around.

I was hoping to see Morrissey at the movie theater last weekend. I saw Monk instead. :o

You mean Antonio Scarpacci???

No. Tony Shalhoub. And at breakfast we saw Adrien Grenier from Entourage. He kept looking at me like he knew me and I kept looking at him like I knew him. I think he was waiting for me to say "Hey your the guy from Entourage!" but I was trying to place his face from High School or something. I never saw the show before. It's a good thing I just smiled and kept walking.

I thought it was kind of odd how all of a sudden Moz got papped quite a few times over this last summer whilst he was in LA. He'd rarely had that kind of attention in the past. My own pet theory was that it seemed to coincide with him signing up with ie:music. As Danny_ said most 'clebs get papped cos their 'representatives' have tipped the photographers off.
One possible reason for the split perhaps ?

He just avoids the spotlight, he certainly doesn't seek it/them out, so, that way, he doesn't draw attention to himself. he does a helluva job doing so too.

Because he...

-isn't crashing his car into random strangers and then fleeing the scene
-isn't driving with his baby in his lap (I think)
-isn't shoving extreme amounts of coke up his nose to go to the grocery store
-isn't Amy Winehouse
-does not have a sex tape available on the internet (yet)
-dancing on tables in NY/LA/London bars while taking his clothes off
-isn't Amy Winehouse
-hasn't adopted a Malawian child yet
-hasn't wished death on Sarah Palin (yet)
-isn't into Kabbalah/Scientology
-doesn't go to the Beckham children's birthday parties
-isn't Amy Winehouse

Because he...

-isn't crashing his car into random strangers and then fleeing the scene
-isn't driving with his baby in his lap (I think)
-isn't shoving extreme amounts of coke up his nose to go to the grocery store
-isn't Amy Winehouse
-does not have a sex tape available on the internet (yet)
-dancing on tables in NY/LA/London bars while taking his clothes off
-isn't Amy Winehouse
-hasn't adopted a Malawian child yet
-hasn't wished death on Sarah Palin (yet)
-isn't into Kabbalah/Scientology
-doesn't go to the Beckham children's birthday parties
-isn't Amy Winehouse

And he knows the proper way to get out of a car when he isn't wearing any panties. :p

Back
Top Bottom