How Morrissey could improve the official "Kiss Me A Lot" music video

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

How can Morrissey improve the quality of his latest promotional video?

For the introduction, instead of a couple inconsequential Mexican dudes performing a secret handshake that culminates in phantasmic doobie puffing, hire the services of Cheech and Chong instead.
30c9isp.jpg

Add film grain. Adding a layer of film grain to any iPhone video will instantly give it a sheen of professionalism and artistic quality, even when there is none to be found.
69f59z.jpg

As with Autobiography, David Morrissey should portray the role of Morrissey Morrissey in the Morrissey music video.
2qjxbwo.jpg

And last but not least, digitally enhance the blonde's lack of bottom.
2sbleg8.jpg

Re: How Morrissey could improve the official "Kiss Me A Lot" music video...

Maybe subliminally include the picture of a hippo with the line "I'll give you something big enough to tear your ass in two" scribbled on it?

Although, how much more can we bear, in terms of elegance and, mmm, finesse, I dunno...

Re: How Morrissey could improve the official "Kiss Me A Lot" music video...

I like to think that Moz and Jesse came up with this as the band were waiting for the recovery vehicle to arrive and change the flat tyre stuck in Belfast whilst Boz was reading Viz magazine and having a shit. It's like it's been organised and produced in less than a week along with the download only single.

All I know is as signs go, my trusty Mexican gardening crew of four were laughing their asses off when they got to work this morning. Something was knee-slappingly hilarious and they weren't saying what. :straightface:

All I know is as signs go, my trusty Mexican gardening crew of four were laughing their asses off when they got to work this morning. Something was knee-slappingly hilarious and they weren't saying what. :straightface:

hmm that is curious but i feel like if there were something of that nature in the video someone would have already spoken up about it

I am worried he's hurt his knee, hip, or back. He's literallky anchored to the spot. Has he stopped moving in concert?

Back
Top Bottom