How many times should a girl have sex before going into a "real" relationship?

How many times?

• Total voters

bikubesong

sober and in celibacy
Well, I Wonder:o

Real relationship= the one you think you're gonna stay with for the rest of your life

Last edited:
Why does it matter? It depends on the people and sex isn't the most important part of a relationship.
well, isn't it? Not the most important, but it's kind of important (I think, maybe, I dunno really) to have a good sex life, and if there's been more partners before, it should be better, but I heard boys prefers virgins.:o

I think you should be thinking about the physical and emotional aspects if it's more of a couple type relationship. But if sex is the only part of this theoretical relationship you might want to consider demoting the seriousness of the relationship to say... f***-buddy status. I don't think experience matters if your both respecting each other and having fun.

well, isn't it? Not the most important, but it's kind of important (I think, maybe, I dunno really) to have a good sex life, and if there's been more partners before, it should be better, but I heard boys prefers virgins.:o

WHO TOLD YOU THAT SHIT?????????? :eek:

"I decided to conduct one of my own surveys amid 25 men, in which I asked them to state their preference between virgins and non-virgins, with regards to long-term relationships. Results concluded that 14 men, if given a choice, would prefer virgins, while the remaining 11 preferred either non-virgins or were indifferent altogether. Incidentally, all the men who participated are single and have had sex with at least two different women."

from
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_60/82_dating_advice.html

Don't buy into the idea that being a virgin is better or worse. It comes from this whole idea of purity and it's total sexist bullshit. And experience isn't always better either. You start getting into the motions after a while. You have your moves... they work on one person... you split up... you get with another person... the moves don't work on he/she.... so much for all that experience.

Well, I Wonder:o

Real relationship= the one you think you're gonna stay with for the rest of your life

What's a "real" relationship?

This is an unanswerable question. What if you decide that you should have experience with three men before choosing who you will stay with "for good." What are you going to say, "Well, you're the man of my dreams, but I need to get it on with two more guys before I settle down, so wait." What's a "real" relationship? What makes you think that you will stay with the person you think you are going to stay with for the rest of your life, for the rest of your life? What if you put everything you have into the relationship and make sacrifices and don't get what you need in return? What if your "life partner" lies to you, or changes, or falls in love with someone else and dumps you?

I have always approached my relationships honestly, with the intention of carrying the relationship as far as it will go. If I dated someone and didn't really like them, then I broke up with them as kindly as possible. But you never know, you can get twenty years in and find out it was a mistake, or that your partner isn't who you thought he was.

I think I just vented. Sorry.

This is an unanswerable question. What if you decide that you should have experience with three men before choosing who you will stay with "for good." What are you going to say, "Well, you're the man of my dreams, but I need to get it on with two more guys before I settle down, so wait." What's a "real" relationship? What makes you think that you will stay with the person you think you are going to stay with for the rest of your life, for the rest of your life? What if you put everything you have into the relationship and make sacrifices and don't get what you need in return? What if your "life partner" lies to you, or changes, or falls in love with someone else and dumps you?

I have always approached my relationships honestly, with the intention of carrying the relationship as far as it will go. If I dated someone and didn't really like them, then I broke up with them as kindly as possible. But you never know, you can get twenty years in and find out it was a mistake, or that your partner isn't who you thought he was.

I think I just vented. Sorry.
of course.. that's what I admire with the muslim girls I know. They get to know a person over many years, before getting married, and decide to be in a relationship. I mean, one friend of my waited for 5 years for this man... and they're getting married this summer; that must be love. We, in our culture, runs from one person to another, before getting to know each other first. WHY?

Why does it matter? It depends on the people and sex isn't the most important part of a relationship.

That's true, for better and worse.

Mrs. NRitH & I have a theory about this. There are many scales that you can rate a relationship by, such as:

* friendship--is your partner somebody that you enjoy being around? Is he or she your best friend?
* sexually compatibility--is your partner one of the best sexual partners you've ever had?
* working together toward common goals--are your life goals in line with your partner's?
* enablement--do you tend to help or hinder your partner's life goals? This is kind of an equality rating.
* financial compatibility--is there a big disparity in your incomes and/or in your spending habits? If so, does it bother you?
* etc.

How would you rank your preferences? How would your partner rank them? Are those rankings compatible? Are they even equally weighted?

We know several couples who are BFFs, and others whose strength is their sexual compatibility. Others we know are enablers--they let their partner do whatever they want, but aren't otherwise close. Guess which ones of these are happiest, or at least seem the happiest?

Should this be a poll?

Last edited:
That's true, for better and worse.

Mrs. NRitH & I have a theory about this. There are many scales that you can rate a relationship by, such as:

* friendship--is your partner somebody that you enjoy being around? Is he or she your best friend?
* sexually compatibility--is your partner one of the best sexual partners you've ever had?
* working together toward common goals--are your life goals in line with your partner's?
* enablement--do you tend to help or hinder your partner's life goals? This is kind of an equality rating.
* financial compatibility--is there a big disparity in your incomes and/or in your spending habits? If so, does it bother you?
* etc.

How would you rank your preferences? How would your partner rank them? Are those rankings compatible? Are they even equally weighted?

We know several couples who are BFFs, and others whose strength is their sexual compatibility. Others we know are enablers--they let their partner do whatever they want, but aren't otherwise close. Guess which ones of these are happiest, or at least seem the happiest?

Should this be a poll?

I think that's a good list!

i dont think there is a right or wrong answer.

i dont judge either way.

though i once dated a virgin and i will say that it was some what troublesome that first time.
:rolleyes:

Tags
sexual frustration
Back
Top Bottom