How many times has Morrissey canceled a gig you had tickets for?

How many times has Morrissey canceled a gig you had tickets for?

• None

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • 4-7

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • 8-12

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Over 12

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
None. Only one person ever cancelled a gig on me: Willy Nelson at the Pozo Saloon.

Three.

It should be pointed out, however, that he not only rescheduled two of those shows, but he played five nights at a smaller venue to make up for one night at a huge arena.

In other words: he cancelled three shows, but I got seven kick-ass shows in return. :guitar:

11 cancellations/postponements, but 2 were the promoter using a burst water pipe as an excuse (cough * LIE * cough) to cancel nights of sluggish ticket sales. Additionally, there were the first two weeks of the 2002 tour that were canceled/postponed. That makes the tally of cancellations/postponements I've experienced something like 19. Out of 140+ gigs, that's not bad. But about HALF of the 11 cancellations/postponements occurred on THIS tour of refusal alone. THAT is sad.

1999 Las Vegas -- Alain's back spasms
2002 First two weeks of tour postponed/canceled
2007 Hollywood Palladium x 2
2008 London Roundhouse x 3
2009 Boca Raton, Orlando, Atlanta, Asheville, Oakland

I say 6-assuming all the Brixton gigs are postponed. Was also at the 4th night at the Roundhouse-so since January 2008, should have seen Moz 7 times-but only managed 15 minutes! Am i jinxed?

0 out of 9 :) lucky!! fingers crossed for Leeds and Sheffield that he won't ...

2 out of 6.

Isle of Wight (On my birthday :tears:)
Roundhouse

Tags
no answers no entry no reason no refund nohope noharm
Back
Top Bottom