How many threads you put on ignore?

How many threads put on ignore?

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
Off-topic is bit quiet now without chica. :p

Just asking how useful thread ingnore function is?

This is a public poll. :)

Last edited:
:)
Off-topic is bit quiet now without chica.

Just asking how useful thread ingnore function is?

(poll will follow shortly).

Good afternoon, Kewpie :) Well, if there's a thread that doesn't interest me, I just move on. I guess it's a good idea for people that get really annoyed by games, and such. But it's always good to have an option!

I have none on ignore, and probably won't bother.
But, I think its a good idea to have the function there. For people who wish to use it :)

none.

usually the threads that, instinctively, you want to ignore are the most fun.

I'm not sure where we would see the list of threads we are ignoring but I have about 10. I like the feature.

I put 71+ because it will be as soon as I put this one on ignore. :D

I think it's a great feature, as you all might have guessed. :)

EDIT:
Dave, on your User CP, your ignore list is in the links at the left of the screen.

Last edited:
:)

Good afternoon, Kewpie :) Well, if there's a thread that doesn't interest me, I just move on. I guess it's a good idea for people that get really annoyed by games, and such. But it's always good to have an option!

I think like you, but as I did not like the game threads on general, I ignored them. Apart from that I don't mind at all, I am also too lazy to bother with checking them and clicking ignore. :p

I put 71+ because it will be as soon as I put this one on ignore. :D

I think it's a great feature, as you all might have guessed. :)

EDIT:
Dave, on your User CP, your ignore list is in the links at the left of the screen.

oh, I figured it was somewhere. I can't bear the site of it, though. :p

I think like you, but as I did not like the game threads on general, I ignored them. Apart from that I don't mind at all, I am also too lazy to bother with checking them and clicking ignore. :p

Mods can't ignore threads anyway. Those threads would become breeding grounds for subversion.

Mods can't ignore threads anyway. Those threads would become breeding grounds for subversion.

I only put ignore on game threads on general discussion because there's no discussion on these.
However, I check them once a day.

Other threads I don't put on ignore due to moderation requirement although I almost did "If Morrissey was convicted peadophilia?" thread.

Last edited:
I've just put this one on ignore, thanks for the heads up.

Tags
send to coventry
Back
Top Bottom