How many of you are vegetarians?

So tempted... so very very very tempted...

I promised myself I would behave...

tumblr_legorplrdk1qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

Do you make these yourself?? cuz I love 'em!!

haha yes because veganism and vegetarianism begin and end with morrissey. shut up.

Ignorant Pig!

Most Smiths fans weren't veggies to begin with, many still aren't now! Andy Rourke isn't a veggie and neither am I! I don't know many Paul McCartney and Beatles fans who are veggies, so it's the same principle for Smiths and Morrissey...shut the hell up

Ignorant Pig!

Most Smiths fans weren't veggies to begin with, many still aren't now! Andy Rourke isn't a veggie and neither am I! I don't know many Paul McCartney and Beatles fans who are veggies, so why should we for Smiths and Morrissey...so shut the hell up

DAVIE, stop insulting other users outside the pigsty.
It is totally uncalling for to call ignorant pig a user who disagree with you.

If you are an intelligent person, you don't have to swear at other people who have different opinions about the subject.

DAVIE, stop insulting other users outside the pigsty.
It is totally uncalling for to call ignorant pig a user who disagree with you.

If you are an intelligent person, you don't have to swear at other people who have different opinions about the subject.

I did not swear once at him and he was the first to put "shut up" so I have only sent him the same insult back....You should look at his post before having a go at me.
If your an intelligent person, you should know that

I did not swear once at him and he was the first to put "shut up" so I have only sent him the same insult back....You should look at his post before having a go at me.
If your an intelligent person, you should know that

Very childish indeed.

Although bagface posted shut up in his post, you don't have to call him ignorant pig.

The forum itself is pretty much dead and become more like the pigsty every week I've been on here anyway....I wonder why that is?
If everyone else on this forum can give their own opinion about anything and everything on whatever thread and topic, then Billy and myself can do also...there are culprits before you start blaming us! Besides we post on this site very frequently, everyone knows us...

The forum itself is pretty much dead and become more like the pigsty every week I've been on here anyway....I wonder why that is?
If everyone else on this forum can give their own opinion about anything and everything on whatever thread and topic, then Billy and myself can do also...there are culprits before you start blaming us! Besides we post on this site very frequently, everyone knows us...

Morrissey is still having a break, there is virtually no news which is the reason not many people post in the forums.

Tags
*check out the b12 deficiency dsitehatesu2 flax is god flax is sexy ihatethissite ii do too just one of me killmeat meat is dinner meat is murder meat stick mmm chicken veggie brigade
Back
Top Bottom