How many of you are vegetarians?

You'd rather die than eat meat? That's pretty stupid.

I meant to put in brackets 'or at least I try to be' after I wrote I've been veggie. I am a veggie most of the time just this past year I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times. I did fine the first couple of years.

how is it 'stupid'?
I dont see my survival as more important than any other creatures, so I would never take an amimals life to benefit mine.

^ You go, gurl!!

IDK if I'd go to that extreme cuz I love myself 2 much to wanna die (me <3) but I respect your fierce dedication to the cause. <3

how is it 'stupid'?
I dont see my survival as more important than any other creatures, so I would never take an amimals life to benefit mine.

You obviously don't value your life then or care about hurting those you love...assuming there are people you do love and love you back.

You obviously don't value your life then or care about hurting those you love...assuming there are people you do love and love you back.

oh come on, that's kind of a dramatic reading of it. are you saying that when you eat meat you're doing it for the people you love? lol or was that just something you tossed in there hoping to hurt her feelings? really it's nice you don't slip very much and you can call yourself a vegetarian if you want to. you're not. but it's cool.

I dont value any creature any less than myself. end of. and as for the trying to guilt trip me, FAIL!
those who love me, know my stance on this and would accept it.

oh come on, that's kind of a dramatic reading of it. are you saying that when you eat meat you're doing it for the people you love? lol or was that just something you tossed in there hoping to hurt her feelings? really it's nice you don't slip very much and you can call yourself a vegetarian if you want to. you're not. but it's cool.

So who do you call a vegetarian then if you don't call people who have slipped up in the past? People that have never eaten meat in their entire life or people who haven't eaten meat for longer than 20 years?

Also before slipping up I had been a veggie for 3 or 4 years so if someone has only just become a vegetarian does that make them more a vegetarian than I just because I had a slip up? No I don't think so.

Last edited:
NEVER, I would rather starve to death.

And so the predators and carnivores win....we shall eat you till no meat remains, as it shall be pointless wasting your body! Mwhahaha :D

Edit: To any girl veggies, does it feel weird when you give a guy a blowy because surely it must be like sticking meat in your mouth....in my case, a big amount of meat :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
And so the predators and carnivores win....we shall eat you till no meat remains, as it shall be pointless wasting your body! Mwhahaha :D

Edit: To any girl veggies, does it feel weird when you give a guy a blowy because surely it must be like sticking meat in your mouth....in my case, a big amount of meat :cool:

Its only dead meat theyre not keen on, eh Jackie.....?

I've had a relapse already, at work. Fish.

Honestly the only way I could become a full time veggie would be if someone did the shopping and cooked for me wonderful varied vegetarian food every day...

If I were rich hiring an excellent veggie cook would be my first decision :thumb: I'm too lazy to function as a vegetarian on my own.

I've had a relapse already, at work. Fish.

Honestly the only way I could become a full time veggie would be if someone did the shopping and cooked for me wonderful varied vegetarian food every day...

If I were rich hiring an excellent veggie cook would be my first decision :thumb: I'm too lazy to function as a vegetarian on my own.

Theres no hope for you,you cant get Davie's chipolata out of your mind ;)

Theres no hope for you,you cant get Davie's chipolata out of your mind ;)

:lbf: Aaaah yes, lil Davie's knackwurst. Well you know what they say, once a hot dog, always a hot dog.

Also: if I were rich, I'd buy land and hire people to plant rare fruit and veg I would then force kids to eat.:D

There are loads of things you can do when you're a rich vegetarian (instead of sitting on your arse drinking Evian and give us lessons about climate change :lbf:)

tumblr_legorplrdk1qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

“Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens.”

Eraserhead (1976)

I'm a vegetarian, but I did struggle with it for a while. Morrissey was not the reason I became a vegetarian, either. In fact, my best friend was a vegetarian when we met in high school - AGES AGO - and I was also a huge River Phoenix fan - all of this happened a couple of years before Morrissey entered my life. The two of them had a huge impact on my decision, and then when I found found found Morrissey, well, that just cemented it, I suppose. I suddenly discovered all of these vegetarians around me, and it just felt like I was being guided, so to speak, to live this way, too. Then I started really REALLY reading about the torture these poor animals go through, and realising what it was I was consuming. Something clicked and that was it. My problem is that I eat a lot of carbs, so right now I'm trying to figure out a way to eat healthier foods (dropping sugar and other white products for a start), because with age, eating loads of carbs makes you gain weight. Just because you're a vegetarian doesn't always mean you're healthy, sadly.

I'm a vegetarian, and have been for over a year now. I didn't do it because of Morrissey or The Smiths, but I cannot deny that either have definitely encouraged and have influenced my decision.

I'm 21 years-old, now. I stopped eating red meat(beef, lamb, etc) when I was 17. I gradually ate less chicken, turkey, what-have-you over the next couple of years after that, and soon became a pescetarian. Then, I felt ready to commit to vegetarianism, and hopefully soon, will be looking to a more vegan-dominant future.

I'm very proud of it, and will continue to be proud. :D There is nothing more sensible than "Meat is Murder" in that regard.

I'm a vegetarian, but I did struggle with it for a while. Morrissey was not the reason I became a vegetarian, either. In fact, my best friend was a vegetarian when we met in high school - AGES AGO - and I was also a huge River Phoenix fan - all of this happened a couple of years before Morrissey entered my life. The two of them had a huge impact on my decision, and then when I found found found Morrissey, well, that just cemented it, I suppose. I suddenly discovered all of these vegetarians around me, and it just felt like I was being guided, so to speak, to live this way, too. Then I started really REALLY reading about the torture these poor animals go through, and realising what it was I was consuming. Something clicked and that was it. My problem is that I eat a lot of carbs, so right now I'm trying to figure out a way to eat healthier foods (dropping sugar and other white products for a start), because with age, eating loads of carbs makes you gain weight. Just because you're a vegetarian doesn't always mean you're healthy, sadly.

I'm a vegetarian, and have been for over a year now. I didn't do it because of Morrissey or The Smiths, but I cannot deny that either have definitely encouraged and have influenced my decision.

I'm 21 years-old, now. I stopped eating red meat(beef, lamb, etc) when I was 17. I gradually ate less chicken, turkey, what-have-you over the next couple of years after that, and soon became a pescetarian. Then, I felt ready to commit to vegetarianism, and hopefully soon, will be looking to a more vegan-dominant future.

I'm very proud of it, and will continue to be proud. :D There is nothing more sensible than "Meat is Murder" in that regard.

Good on you both. :D im proud of you.
as for the carbs, you just gotta wean yourself off them, tis easy, brown bread/rice/pasta and in moderation. you WILL get there.

Good on you both. :D im proud of you.
as for the carbs, you just gotta wean yourself off them, tis easy, brown bread/rice/pasta and in moderation. you WILL get there.

Thanks, Lottie! Yes, I'm trying to get used to pasta made of whole wheat right now, but brown rice is wonderful!

Happy to say it's been 9 months now and I'm still off meat. When offered chicken or mutton biryani and asked if I can just eat the rice, I refuse. People just don't understand - the essence of the meat is still there! I am a carboholic, which is a problem, but I'm working on it.

You'd rather die than eat meat? That's pretty stupid.

I meant to put in brackets 'or at least I try to be' after I wrote I've been veggie. I am a veggie most of the time just this past year I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times. I did fine the first couple of years.

To quote a god

"IS THAT FLESH I SMELL BURNING? IT BETTER BE HUMAN"

greatest artist ever!

Time for the meatstick, Bury the meatstick,
Take out the meatstick time. Whoa, shocks my brain !

Not a song I am rather fond of, not like Chalkdust or Sand... but this was fun. Missed this by one day. Watch what happens at around 4:40 and stay until the flying hot dog through MSG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
*check out the b12 deficiency dsitehatesu2 flax is god flax is sexy ihatethissite ii do too just one of me killmeat meat is dinner meat is murder meat stick mmm chicken veggie brigade
Back
Top Bottom