How many of you are vegetarians?

mmmm! that sounds great!

I'm going to have it with steamed vegetables, brown rice, and miso sauce tonight. :)

It was, although I made up too much sauce so the tofu was a bit drowned. Your dish sounds good too, I've never had miso sauce before, may have to try it sometime. :thumb:

Also, in the last few months I have rediscovered my love of Starbursts, since finding out they are vegetarian. Such a little thing... :D

It was, although I made up too much sauce so the tofu was a bit drowned. Your dish sounds good too, I've never had miso sauce before, may have to try it sometime. :thumb:

Also, in the last few months I have rediscovered my love of Starbursts, since finding out they are vegetarian. Such a little thing... :D

they are? you sure?
arent they a MARS product?
you do KNOW about the hideous tests mars do on mice dont you?
http://marscandykills.com/

they are? you sure?
arent they a MARS product?
you do KNOW about the hideous tests mars do on mice dont you?
http://marscandykills.com/

I didn't know about that. I really should research more thoroughly on these companies because I cried and almost threw up watching the video and reading the words on that site. :tears: I hate how these companies manage to take people in and convince them these things are safe when really they're fuelled by murder. So few of these big corporations seem to actually care. It makes me angry. :( Thankyou for bringing this to my attention lottie, I won't be buying or eating Mars products again, and will do better research on these companies in future.

Last edited:
i'm sure your colon would disagree.. :sick:

Bring it..

I used to go out with a strict vegetarian,about 10 years ago.He was madly in love with me,asked me to marry him,gen.
But I didnt love him.
Never wanted me to go home after the weekend.Always trying to find ways to make me stay a little longer.So one Sunday morning I made him make me bacon and eggs.He was going green as he fried that bacon,yknow, wretching like.
I ate it all up and toddled off home.

I used to go out with a strict vegetarian,about 10 years ago.He was madly in love with me,asked me to marry him,gen.
But I didnt love him.
Never wanted me to go home after the weekend.Always trying to find ways to make me stay a little longer.So one Sunday morning I made him make me bacon and eggs.He was going green as he fried that bacon,yknow, wretching like.
I ate it all up and toddled off home.

I like not this story, bring me another one! :mad:

I didn't know about that. I really should research more thoroughly on these companies because I cried and almost threw up watching the video and reading the words on that site. :tears: I hate how these companies manage to take people in and convince them these things are safe when really they're fuelled by murder. So few of these big corporations seem to actually care. It makes me angry. :( Thankyou for bringing this to my attention lottie, I won't be buying or eating Mars products again, and will do better research on these companies in future.

Ahh i'm sorry to be the one to cause that uspet, *hugs*
but I would want to know, so I hope you dont hate me for sharing.

I've been vegetarian for about 6 years. It's easy.

You werent meant to.Im sure theres more,gimme time

I meant as in, it was boring cause it you just showed yourself to be an ignorant ejit! :lbf: im sure YOU can do WAY better than that..

Last edited:
Tags
*check out the b12 deficiency dsitehatesu2 flax is god flax is sexy ihatethissite ii do too just one of me killmeat meat is dinner meat is murder meat stick mmm chicken veggie brigade
Back
Top Bottom