How many of these show have sold out? ANY????

Several shows have sold out, Baltimore, Oakland, Ann Arbor I believe. I believe Riverside. There may be one or two more. There are a few that are going to sell out in the near future it looks like.

Ticketmaster can't do that on the notion that tickets can be released at any time due to cancellations of orders and whatnot.

the first week tickets went on sale Riverside sold-out. the next week i called the venue and they said that they were sold out. then i checked back on TM and there were more on sale but you could only buy one at a time. i managed to get two!

Thanks for the information. I kept waiting for TM to say Sold Out even though I assumed that some of the CA shows sold out. Did Hollywoood Bowl? I remember when he sold the Hollywood Bowl out in 10 or 14 minutes years ago.

Chicago is nearly sold out- it looks like just a few scattered seats in the upper balcony remain.

The puzzling thing for me is that several groups of tickets were never made available, as far as I can tell. Lower Boxes 1-5, and Upper Boxes 1-3, never showed up on TM and never showed up at any scalper sites either. It's a pity because those are the seats I wanted- great views, no crowds- you're in actual chairs, not theatre seats. I don't know if they saved them for promotional use or what. I want those seats! i hardly ever go to shows anymore and I'm willing to pay for good seats, so it's rotten that they're just not there.

Chicago is nearly sold out- it looks like just a few scattered seats in the upper balcony remain.

The puzzling thing for me is that several groups of tickets were never made available, as far as I can tell. Lower Boxes 1-5, and Upper Boxes 1-3, never showed up on TM and never showed up at any scalper sites either. It's a pity because those are the seats I wanted- great views, no crowds- you're in actual chairs, not theatre seats. I don't know if they saved them for promotional use or what. I want those seats! i hardly ever go to shows anymore and I'm willing to pay for good seats, so it's rotten that they're just not there.

I would keep trying back on TM or specifically at the box office if possible. The methods of release for tickets suck these days, it is very random and luck of the draw. For instance, I went to see Moz at the Merriweather in DC on two separate occassions and both times, i walked up to the box office, day of the show, and got 2-4 front row tickets.

Riverside, CA has a huge poster with 'sold out' right across it.

Is it an actual physical poster in Riverside or is that somewhere online. (if online, link here) I got a 2x3 poster for the tucson date, but it's the same print that's everywhere. (art from the "I Just Want to See the Boy Happy" single) I'm going to try to get a better quality, possibly glossy poster from the promoter if I can get in contact with him again.

Back
Top Bottom