How many gigs will you attend?

How many 'Refusal' gigs will you attend?

• My name is Julia.

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • More than 10.

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 5 - 10.

Votes: 44 23.2%
  • 1 - 4.

Votes: 114 60.0%

• Total voters
As many as possible in as many cities as possible, as long as I can afford it and it doesn't cause me to get divorced.

hahahaha! Yes, I was thinking of the divorce thing/Morrissey upcoming tour this morning. I bring it up gradually. That is the key to success. My husband doesn't want to clean the litter box, that is his reason for not wanting me to travel.:o ;) I'll probably go to less than 10, as that would still make me happy.

depends on the when and where - but certainly at least 2 but hopefully as many as 8-10.

Assuming they aren't between Jan 19-29 (I'm travelling for work) I'm planning to see one or two of the first few shows of the tour regardless of location... then if there is an extensive US leg I'll surely tack on a bunch more.

Last edited:
hahahaha! Yes, I was thinking of the divorce thing/Morrissey upcoming tour this morning. I bring it up gradually. That is the key to success. My husband doesn't want to clean the litter box, that is his reason for not wanting me to travel.:o ;) I'll probably go to less than 10, as that would still make me happy.

time in invest in the Litter Robot!

The last time I saw Morrissey was one of my favorite shows ever. I was tempted to make it my last Moz show, go out on a high, and get over it already.

However, I find myself missing him, and looking forward to the next tour. Luckily my other half is almost as nuts about him as I am, and I think four shows would be just enough for both of us.

Yes, that's what I try to do too... although I think now mine is somewhat resigned to the fact that if there are Moz shows somewhere I am able to get to, I won't be home. :D We've got 4 cats and 3 dogs, and I'm lucky b/c he doesn't mind doing the pet stuff by himself all that much.

I voted (when it got changed to a poll) for more than 10, and now I'm afraid I totally jinxed myself and because I was so cocky about it somehow I won't even be able to make it to one! :o

I'd be happy with 3-5, but I'd like them to be more spread out. last time I saw 2 in a row, and then 4 in 5 days i think? and that gets tiring

hahaha, whatever. he's gettin monies and attention and hugs from adoring fans every night. I do not feel sorry for him! :p

But he's losing his beautiful voice... :tears: and it's all because of us!

Okay, but then, what else could he do? :p

I dunno, whatever he wants! what does he do in his spare time now? drink tea, hang out with Russell Brand, see NY Dolls shows? I dont even know. he'll find something. maybe he can take up Soduko :)

I dunno, whatever he wants! what does he do in his spare time now? drink tea, hang out with Russell Brand, see NY Dolls shows? I dont even know. he'll find something. maybe he can take up Soduko :)

It's Sudoku, silly. :p

Sorry, I've gone offtopic here. I voted 1-4, fingers crossed he'll tour in Central-Eastern Europe.

Hm... difficult question. Depends when, and where. The more that are held in the US Midwest, the better. SF, LA and NY have had their turn for a residency, I think Chicago is overdue, and if so, I'll be a fixture there. (Corrissey and I are starting a petition.) Poor man will be quite sick of my face.

It was much easier for me to travel last year over the summer, and that will probably be the case again. But we will see. I can't travel at all until after the new year, at least, but I don't think we're in danger of US shows in 2008.

Tags
don't go oye emma=babe emma=moz lost the plot tbd
Back
Top Bottom