How many gigs will you attend?

How many 'Refusal' gigs will you attend?

• My name is Julia.

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • More than 10.

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 5 - 10.

Votes: 44 23.2%
  • 1 - 4.

Votes: 114 60.0%

• Total voters
I will attend 12 gigs, all in the UK. The new credit card has just arrived :eek:
And I will probably end up bankrupt by the end of 2009. But luckily The Salvation Army is just around the corner from where I live...so I can have a meal there for 50 pence.

But you've got to live a little, eh?

Re: who is going to the most gigs this year

Not me! I am only going to one....(take people from PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA just spare me).

I don't have the time nor the money this year to travel to many shows, so I am going to the only one that doesn't require time or travel, right in my back yard. I'm pretty psyched, it's been awhile since a Pittsburgh show.

Not me! I am only going to one....(take people from PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA just spare me).

I don't have the time nor the money this year to travel to many shows, so I am going to the only one that doesn't require time or travel, right in my back yard. I'm pretty psyched, it's been awhile since a Pittsburgh show.

Hope you enjoy the gig.:D

I have tickets booked for 5, but am pretty sure it will be 6. Then once the tour starts I will get itchy feet and no doubt do a few more.

I don't think i'll be winning any prizes?

I have tickets booked for 5, but am pretty sure it will be 6. Then once the tour starts I will get itchy feet and no doubt do a few more.

I don't think i'll be winning any prizes?[/QUOTEYou going to many in the uk

[QUOTE}You going to many in the uk[/QUOTE]

Liverpool
Great Yarmouth
Cambridge
Manchester (50th Birthday)
London Brixton

and I recon i'll be going to the other Manchester date, but I havent done anything about tickets yet (apart from try like mad when they went on sale?).

[QUOTE}You going to many in the uk

Liverpool
Great Yarmouth
Cambridge
Manchester (50th Birthday)
London Brixton

and I recon i'll be going to the other Manchester date, but I havent done anything about tickets yet (apart from try like mad when they went on sale?).[/QUOTE]

cool

and you?

I am not going to any, saw him last year, i did enjoy it, could have veen better though....

Royal Albert Hall, London
Lisebergshallen, Gothenburg
Ahaga, Boras
Sentrumcenen, Oslo

Julia

Jukebox Jury
i thougt she stopped going? wasnt she nowhere to be seen at the last gigs-last year?

17 gig / 6 countries on the ROTT Tour will remain a record for me that is unlikey to be repeated.

Just Stirling , Liverpool and Hull for me this time. Still hopeful of a Manchester ticket and fingers crossed he plumps for Glastonbury.

Tags
don't go oye emma=babe emma=moz lost the plot tbd
Back
Top Bottom