How many gay encounters has Morrissey actually had?

He'd probably have a few more if he was where I am today. I can hear the gay pride revellers outside my flats. This is how town used to be many years ago at the weekends before everyone decided staying in was the new going out.

As in, how many relationships has he had? Probably far more than "the public image" would suggest. He was never the lonely "back bedroom casualty" he made himself out as, was he? I think it was Linder who said that his relationships were "few and far between" until the 1990s, though. And his attitude to sex has always been strained and uneasy; I remember a Question & Answer from the mid-90s where he said that all the sexual activity he had in his whole life to that point "could be crammed into a rather pathetic couple of hours."

Remember this?

"If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were."
If only.

As in, how many relationships has he had? Probably far more than "the public image" would suggest. He was never the lonely "back bedroom casualty" he made himself out as, was he? I think it was Linder who said that his relationships were "few and far between" until the 1990s, though. And his attitude to sex has always been strained and uneasy; I remember a Question & Answer from the mid-90s where he said that all the sexual activity he had in his whole life to that point "could be crammed into a rather pathetic couple of hours."

Remember this?

"If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were."
If only.

He met that boxer bloke and finally sucked some cock lolz :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:lbf:

I me thinks that all the gays that thought Uncle Steve was gay were gone from So-Low inn n n n n n nn n it. It should be more like how many women he has f***ed before he settled down with Aunt Nancy. I would say close to 2,000. He has lived in Moz Angeles since 1992 and there are so many hot chicks here and all the groupies on tour.

I me thinks that all the gays that thought Uncle Steve was gay were gone from So-Low inn n n n n n nn n it. It should be more like how many women he has f***ed before he settled down with Aunt Nancy. I would say close to 2,000. He has lived in Moz Angeles since 1992 and there are so many hot chicks here and all the groupies on tour.

Not one 'Moz had his wicked way with me ' headline though..does he have Motley Crue's Tour Manager??

Judging by the line, "I'm lying here wide to receive," I would suggest that he has engaged in his fair share of homosexual encounters. However, the song also makes it quite clear that many of them were not exactly gay in nature; if anything, they were, ultimately, depressing: "turn on, process, and then just go. And I've never felt quite so alone as I do right now."

Back
Top Bottom