How many films have you rated on Netflix ?

How many films have you rated on Netflix ?

• 200 to 300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 300 to 400

• 400 to 500

• 500 to 600

• 600 to 700

• 700 to 800

• 800 to 900

• 900 to 1000

• 1000 to 1250

• 1250 to 1500

• 1500 to 2000

• more than 2500

• Total voters
Note: Most people think this is nothing to be proud of. Watching too many films = loserville?
For example, so many people use RedBox but when I ask about it, no one admits it,
because its an admission that they had nothing else to do on a Friday night? WTF!

Is there a reason why that's important? I would put money down that I have seen more films than anyone on this forum, unless Armond White happens to be a member, but I have never rated a movie on Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon.

For the record: Nobody takes you seriously, Armond. You suck!

Is there a reason why that's important? I would put money down that I have seen more films than anyone on this forum, unless Armond White happens to be a member, but I have never rated a movie on Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon.

For the record: Nobody takes you seriously, Armond. You suck!

FER

The ratings and reviews are your intellectual property. Netflix is a great way to have a rating of the vast majority of films watched. The Netflix user can quickly scroll through his or her 5 star reviews when a loved one is, say in the mood for a great film dealing with Nazi's (Sophie Scholl – The Final Days). By contrast, your memory of films exists...in a place...that is fleetfleeting. By the way, Clerks 2 was excellent.

I don't like rating films on Netflix. It throws my recommendations off because instead of showing me what is actually a new release, they show me some B-grade action movie starring Jeff Speakman.

I don't like rating films on Netflix. It throws my recommendations off because instead of showing me what is actually a new release, they show me some B-grade action movie starring Jeff Speakman.
even?
600full-lionheart-poster.jpg

:p

I rated them all. I found some of them amusing in their own way I suppose but all are lacking. I watched all the films and none of them really satisfies me because my taste is pretty refined. One of the films I liked had people acting and there was lighting. That one was pretty good. Did you see it? I think I've probably seen more movies and I'm certain I've rated more movies than anyone. I'm watching two movies right now so I can keep up with my rating activity. Someone is asking what I think of these films always so I can't get much rest. I'm watching that movie with Tom Cruise where he has to pick the right unicorn to save the forest from darkness or something and also that one *spoiler alert* where Peter Fonda drives a Dodge Charger full of idiots into a train.

OK, I might be preaching to the choir :o but if you have not seen:
220px-JCVD_Poster.jpg

it puts everything about him in a whole different light

Very good. Don't know much about JCVD but I liked this documentary. Thanks OMGIR!

Back
Top Bottom