HOW LONG TILL THAT OFFICIAL LIVE VIDEO?

L

loz

they were officially recording with multiple cameras again tonight - so I'm POSITIVE there will be an official "Live In London" video/DVD released later this year! HOORAY!!

David turned up late today so I had to leave him to find his own way of getting a ticket (which he did!) as this time I was determined to get to the very front of the standing area (I was about 2 rows back yesterday and crushed to death with no way of reching Moz). Legged it inside and managed to stake my claim up against the barrier. My reward was a clear view of the stage and a handshake from Moz!
Sound was much improved tonight, Morrisseys voice was in fine form. During the inbetween songs banter he mentioned that his mother and father were both in the audience tonight, so not to swear! He was also very pleased that some of the reviews in the British newspapers from the previous nights gig were positive, tho he did complain about one headline called "He's older and grayer" "What did they expect", he said - "younger and blonder?"
Only downside tonight were the Nazi style security at the venue, who seemed to take great delight in beating up anyone who tried to get on stage. Not one person managed to...
Oh, and the odd celebrity spotted in the audience was Jimmy Page - bizarre!

Think I'll wait

The unofficial videos and dvds of the RAH are already for sale on ebay and someone is advertising them on the Marketplace, no hanging about there. £13 video and £20 DVD + P&P seems a bit steep to me. I think I will wait for the official version (here's hoping!).

> they were officially recording with multiple cameras again tonight - so
> I'm POSITIVE there will be an official "Live In London"
> video/DVD released later this year! HOORAY!!

> David turned up late today so I had to leave him to find his own way of
> getting a ticket (which he did!) as this time I was determined to get to
> the very front of the standing area (I was about 2 rows back yesterday and
> crushed to death with no way of reching Moz). Legged it inside and managed
> to stake my claim up against the barrier. My reward was a clear view of
> the stage and a handshake from Moz!
> Sound was much improved tonight, Morrisseys voice was in fine form. During
> the inbetween songs banter he mentioned that his mother and father were
> both in the audience tonight, so not to swear! He was also very pleased
> that some of the reviews in the British newspapers from the previous
> nights gig were positive, tho he did complain about one headline called
> "He's older and grayer" "What did they expect", he
> said - "younger and blonder?"
> Only downside tonight were the Nazi style security at the venue, who
> seemed to take great delight in beating up anyone who tried to get on
> stage. Not one person managed to...
> Oh, and the odd celebrity spotted in the audience was Jimmy Page -
> bizarre!

> .

Frank Shankly's Music

don't wait just listen to me.

that guy selling the video on the MOZ Marketplace is a very steep-yes. plus it can take him months to get the videos to you(several friends have been extremely unhappy with the time it took to get the videos). his quality is very good,though if you don't mind waiting a long time to get the video of the show.

my suggestion: trade for the video from someone on the board so you can get it and see it fast, BUT buy it from him since he filmed the show himself(you cannot get a better copy than from him)because you will want to watch his shows over and over again. my .02 and i'm out.
please don't buy it from ebay.
patt

.> The unofficial videos and dvds of the RAH are already for sale on ebay and
> someone is advertising them on the Marketplace, no hanging about there.
> £13 video and £20 DVD + P&P seems a bit steep to me. I think I will wait
> for the official version (here's hoping!).

Back
Top Bottom