How long do tickets take to arrive?

stressford_poet

I ordered mine from ticketmaster on the 23rd and was wondering if anyone could tell me when to expect them to arrive, and has anybody's arrived already??

I ordered mine from ticketmaster on the 23rd and was wondering if anyone could tell me when to expect them to arrive, and has anybody's arrived already??

we've got our Edinburgh tickets but arranged pick-up from venue, still awaiting the others though.

love

Grim

I didn't buy tickets from Ticetmaster this time, but from Roundhouse box office and SeeTickets.

Ticket booked Friday 23rd from Roundhouse was delivered Wednesday 28th by second class delivery which was faster than I expected.

I expect other tickets booked through SeeTickets will be delivered two weeks before the gigs, around the second week of January.

i sent an email to seetickets, to know if they are going to send me my tickets to france, still no answer, i'm going to pjone them, i hope they will understand me, as i'am from france, my english is not that good!!!

If you log in on the Ticketmaster site you can check your orderstatus under "my tickets".
There you can see whether your ticket has already been shipped and so on.

Some people have been recieving thier individual tickets today for the Roundhouse gig, does it take longer for the 6 day pass to arrive? :confused:

I got my tickets which I ordered from the Roundhouse today. I'm still waiting for the ones I ordered from seetickets, but I expect that these will come nearer the time of the gig.

6 days pass is only sold by SeeTickets, it means you'll be kept waiting for it to be delivered in January.

Booked Edinburgh with ticketmaster and it arrived today 6th Dec, still waiting on seetickets for roundhouse Sat night tho

My Edinburgh ticket from Ticketmaster arrived today :)

I haven't recieved my London or Doncaster ones yet ( I did order them from Seetickets though). However we ordered some Doncaster from Ticketmaster too and they haven't arrived either.

Love PTxx.

I ordered from the venue, but ticket hasn't arrived yet. Phoned them and they said, "we're very busy, it's probably in a pile waiting to be sent". But when I ordered they said "a few days" which is what Kewpie got. :confused:

i ordered camden tickets from gigsandtours
and i believe my friend ordered the doncaster ones from ticketmaster - neither have arrived yet...

Edinburgh tickets waiting when I got home:) that improved my day tenfold.

I ordered mine from seetickets - they haven't arrived yet ... at least I have the order number!

Tickets bought from Ticketmaster are just printed the name of the event, venue, time and date.
Nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom