• Im in love with him/her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think s*he's dead

• They sunbathe topless and accuse you for staring

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We keep to ourselves, we don't socialize with people... We perform scary rituals @ midnight... :eek:

Its suprising how little people care when wives get abused. Nobody seemed to give a shit when my mom got knocked around by her husband.

Sadly, most of the time the wives don't seem to care either...

It's really sad when people misunderstand love (the abusers and the abused)

I remember one girl I talked to who said her boyfriend smacked her at McDonald's...I said why don't you break up with the loser..."because I love him"...I asked her how long they had been dating...she said "1 Month"...

Really sad on both accounts

On the right hand side they seem to be dying as they are getting old, and the left side the kids are getting older and the loud voice of the father, isn't so loud anymore, as the kids aren't being so troublesome as much. The ones below me are very quiet and the person above likes to saw wood a lot?

i could say something about Texas, but i wont since
i think apathy(which i have too) is the rule for most Americans
however, what i cannot fathom is how people do not even act to stop misdeeds
when they occur right before their eyes
of course, my do gooder impulse gets me in trouble too
so...

it's not just americans who are apathetic - people everywhere feel uncomfortable about intervening in these situations. on one hand people want to stop domestic violence but on the other hand they don't want to be seen to be interfering in others' private lives. :(

One side really annoy me.They are always having large lorries deliver soft furnishings and other expensive items.I don`t think they actually need the stuff.But when the lorries arrive the "lady" always goes outside and says in a really loud voice "Oh my lovely new patio set"....blah blah blah.Basically its just a big fat two fingers up to the poor people like myself n the street.Also she screeches crappy Shania Twain numbers all the time.And plays Bryan Adams.When she does this I just crank Moz up to annoy the cow.:DAnother neighbour is an old lady.I don`t mean to speak ill of my elders but she`s the worlds biggest scrounger.She`ll get anybody to do stuff for free.I once nagged my "other half" to creosote the fence for years but to no avail and the old bag comes around and asks if he`ll lift a few weeds for her.She virtually held him a complete prisoner until he`d down a complete bloody garden makeover.

it's not just americans who are apathetic - people everywhere feel uncomfortable about intervening in these situations. on one hand people want to stop domestic violence but on the other hand they don't want to be seen to be interfering in others' private lives. :(
yeah, f*ck it
interfere i says
really, i'd rather apologize for that
then not do
but thats me :o

i have called the cops a number of times when my neighbors have been fighting, soon stops it too.

i have called the cops a number of times when my neighbors have been fighting, soon stops it too.
Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

well one time, you could hear some thing really bad going on so we called the police, they went in and then came and spoke to us. They said there didn't seem to anything wrong! Then the next my ex, she said she saw the teenage daughter (or it might of been someone just staying there )with a black eye:(

The other times, it been another neighbor, rowing with her parents, i heard glass breaking...i was on the phone to the police...since then very quiet from either side.

Last edited:
I never talk to my neighbors....I'd rather not get invloved!!! :D :p

Nah, my neighbors keep to themselves, and only talk to who they want to. Nice though. Only one annoying neighbor, who are always playing mariachi music on the weekeneds at their parties...and sometimes they're a live mariachi band! Once playing until 2:30 in the morning! :mad:

I never talk to my neighbors....I'd rather not get invloved!!! :D :p

Nah, my neighbors keep to themselves, and only talk to who they want to. Nice though. Only one annoying neighbor, who are always playing mariachi music on the weekeneds at their parties...and sometimes they're a live mariachi band! Once playing until 2:30 in the morning! :mad:

I've always wondered if that's a cultural thing...Everybody always says "White people" are too noisy and uptight for complaining about loud parties....I just think it's damn disrespectful to your neighbors for forcing them to endure a sleepless night

I've always wondered if that's a cultural thing...Everybody always says "White people" are too noisy and uptight for complaining about loud parties....I just think it's damn disrespectful to your neighbors for forcing them to endure a sleepless night

Well, I don't think it's a "white people" thing. It's just plain annoying whether you like the music or not.....if you want to sleep in peace and quiet, then there ya go! Reason enough.

Well, I don't think it's a "white people" thing. It's just plain annoying whether you like the music or not.....if you want to sleep in peace and quiet, then there ya go! Reason enough.

I just know everytime I would complain about the neighbor's across the street..they'd always spout off that I was a racist...LMAO

I played The Sex Pistols REALLY LOUD one night in Retaliation for their refusal to turn down their music

Back
Top Bottom