• Im in love with him/her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think s*he's dead

• They sunbathe topless and accuse you for staring

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on, you know you want to..... you got me all intriged now.....

Let's just say there are more Cher fans than Pixies fans that live there...

Here's your chance D'Ann since the homophobic thread was blocked. :D

Let's just say there are more Cher fans than Pixies fans that live there...

Oh god, I know........ I may have been born gay but this whole area around my place is just too much for me. I need some family and calm for a while.

I got nothing really against WeHo because it is a nice city but my stay here has just been a horrible experience that I'd like to forever forget..... I'm returning to the SF Valley in Sept because I'm getting a job there and I like the area.

Here's your chance D'Ann since the homophobic thread was blocked. :D

I am not Homophobic...

I am Cheraphobic...

Mask gives me the Creeps

I nearly killed myself after Moonstruck

I think I liked Silkwood, but can't remember. Her television show was the peak of her career though.

Moonstruck sucked but Cher was really awsome in Silkwood.... that movie is so good and Kurt Russel was incredibly hot.

that one I'm DEFINITELY not touching

The bloke in the house to the right of mine is a wife beater :( I hear him screaming at and hitting his wife, so no, I don't like him very much. And he has a motorbike in his back garden which he never drives, and he's revving it right now and stopping me from hearing Morrissey!

The bloke in the house to the right of mine is a wife beater :( I hear him screaming at and hitting his wife, so no, I don't like him very much.

are you that girl out of coronation street? ashley's wife?

The bloke in the house to the right of mine is a wife beater :( I hear him screaming at and hitting his wife, so no, I don't like him very much. And he has a motorbike in his back garden which he never drives, and he's revving it right now and stopping me from hearing Morrissey!

that's awful :(

my nearest neighbours are usually very nice, except that one of them sometimes annoys me (her TV and music are always really loud, she leaves all her stuff lying around everywhere, when she's drunk (which is often) she's even more loud and untidy, and then she accuses others of being too loud and untidy!).
a couple of doors down are some guys who are really noisy - i'm mates with one of them, but i don't like the other 5. they were going to be evicted because they were so rowdy, the reason they weren't evicted was that they got some people to sign a petition for them to not be evicted.

I don't talk to or associate with my neighbors at all, so that's why I chose "other."

look, i aint big on calling cops
& i am assuming you are not making this up(no offence meant)
but maybe you should call them next time you hear him hit her
or maybe they would do as little good as they do here
often in those situations :confused:

ps: reading this made me sad, if my neighbor did more than yell @ his wife*
i would be at their doorstep in a heartbeat

*=yeah, yeah, i know yelling is bad but there are certain lines even i won't cross, and she know's i've heard him yell @ her, so...

Its suprising how little people care when wives get abused. Nobody seemed to give a shit when my mom got knocked around by her husband.

Its suprising how little people care when wives get abused. Nobody seemed to give a shit when my mom got knocked around by her husband.
i could say something about Texas, but i wont since
i think apathy(which i have too) is the rule for most Americans
however, what i cannot fathom is how people do not even act to stop misdeeds
when they occur right before their eyes
of course, my do gooder impulse gets me in trouble too
so...

i could say something about Texas, but i wont since
i think apathy(which i have too) is the rule for most Americans
however, what i cannot fathom is how people do not even act to stop misdeeds
when they occur right before their eyes
of course, my do gooder impulse gets me in trouble too
so...

Well, apparently she doesn't care too much either, she's still with him. :rolleyes:

And of course I don't have too much room to talk, although I did tell members of my family, I never told the police. I was quite sure my mother would lie and say it didn't happen, just like she did with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom