Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They sunbathe topless and accuse you for staring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bikubesong

sober and in celibacy
jensen.gif

people down the street I could do without with their brats playing all over the neighborhood, but the girl next door is cool.

I don't like neighbours upstairs (my flat is on first floor of four storey building) because they behave like we don't exist. :(

I hate my neighbor. She feeds all sorts of wild cats, doesn't take of them, and lets them crap in my yard and torment the dogs. And she mows her lawn in a thong, she's like 65 years old with leathery skin. :eek:

I hate my neighbor. She feeds all sorts of wild cats, doesn't take of them, and lets them crap in my yard and torment the dogs. And she mows her lawn in a thong, she's like 65 years old with leathery skin. :eek:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

You can film her and post it to youtube. :D

actually, i hate him
he yells at his wife in persian all the time
she's a nurse, and i do not think he works
sometimes i contemplate telling her how to poison him
also
he complains when i play music real loud
and admittedly
when i play Speedway
i tend to turn it up REAL LOUD
also
when they are cooking dead cow
i play Meat Is Murder FULL BLAST
f*** em i says!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ewww...

When I used to live in Houston, one neighbor was a crackhead who beat up his grandma for dope money and had these little bitchy dogs that could jump fences, and as for the other neighbor, the other little girls on the street told me he was a pedophile. He used to mow his yard half naked too. :eek:

I like the one called "neighbor," he's the best. His wife and kids are exceptional, too. The others are dispensable. The problem is that when one leaves and you think "phew!," somebody moves in who's even worse.:eek: I'm just glad that the steak-cooking-cigar-smoking-karaoke-singing one got deported. And the Johnny Mathis ones snuck away in the middle of the night. Why does it sound like he's singing with peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth? :confused:

Does chocolate make you high?! :o

they're noisy

she walks like an elephant on high heels on the wooden floor, he smashes
doors

the other house above me in the same hall is reserved for fugutives in need,
people who imigration did not aproved by the gouvernement, and have to
go to a immigration center, this can take some time, and preventing
them from wandering through the country, my city hires houses for that
kinda people.
I think its OK, but not as neighbour, lots of cultural misunderstandings and
iritations, also with the couple above me, i mentioned

give me some rest, will you, give me a sigarette ....

My roomate/friend from high school f***ing HATE our piece of shit neighbors so we are moving out in 2 weeks because we can't take their crap anymore....... She's going on her own and I'm returning to my family for the summer than I come back to LA (San Fernando Valley) but not West Hollywood.... I'm totally happy to be living.

My roomate/friend from high school f***ing HATE our piece of shit neighbors so we are moving out in 2 weeks because we can't take their crap anymore....... She's going on her own and I'm returning to my family for the summer than I come back to LA (San Fernando Valley) but not West Hollywood.... I'm totally happy to be living.

Yeah, stay away from West Hollywood

Back
Top Bottom