How do i download torrents from smithstorrents.co.uk?

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Hi all

I am trying to download a video from smithstorrents it is

http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190

which is the alexander palace gig on 1st may 2006 - woudl really love to have it as it is the first gig i ever gone ot of Morrissey and i was right at the front and it was just AWsome!

Any help guys?

Many many thanks for your time :)

Dom

You will need to install a client first. You can go here to download:
http://utorrent.com/download.php
Once you download uTorrent, you can add the Torrent file you downloaded from Smithstorrent.co.uk.

BTW - Once your Torrent is downloaded and converted, it will most likely be filed in your MY DOCUMENTS/DOWNLOADS folder if you're using Windows.

I hope this helps and good luck

I got this DVD off of dimeadozen last year..its a really good audience recording.

First you need to DL Utorrent for PC or Bittorrent for Mac..Its all explained on the smithstorrent site..

Problem is looks like noone has been seeding it for several months so you have noone to take it from..The way you can tell is that the green number which represents seeders is zero..

School me on smithstorrents please??

excuse me for being pretty computer illiterate, but what do you need to do to use this website?

download a special program? I am a MAC user

please and thank you.

Re: School me on smithstorrents please??

You'll need a program that can open torrent files.
This program should work.

Save the torrent file from SmithsTorrents and open it up with the program, it's pretty simple.

http://www.dessent.net/btfaq/ has a lot of info on BitTorrent if you're unclear about something.
I think SmithsTorrents has info on using BitTorrent too, but I'm not sure. Happy downloading.

Help

Hello, need your help.
I am using XTorrent, not an expert.
I am checking the smiths and morrissey torrent list but I see no link to click, can I use the Xtorrent software to download from these torrent suggested here?
Thanks
M

so are any body from this forum here do seed there(upload stuff there)? and can they seed some stuff again
nottingham 86 would be interesting

thanks
p.s when someone seed a file
how long will it be downloadable only a day?a week?

Are Smiths and Morrissey Torrent site associated with Morrissey solo?
There are great flac shows from XFM Manchester and London available.
Any info on these shows? Were they two different shows or same shows broadcasted by the 2 radio stations?
Thanks
m

Smithstorrents and Morrissey-Solo are two different independent sites.

Both Manchester and London's XFM live hour's broadcast is the same show 22nd January 2008 Roundhouse gig.

Smiths Torrents

Can someone here help me with using Smiths Torrents? I am a new user there and can't figure a thing out. I've already downloaded that u Torrent software and now I am stuck. I clicked on a few of the downloads and it said I was not authorized to view those attachments. Thanks!:)

Re: Smiths Torrents

i think you must register for viewing them and you have to look if there are seeded or not if there are not seeded then they stuck and dont uploading anymore (sti cuk at 20 per cent for exmaple)
biut im no expert
i cannot even upload easier stuff im totaly lost at torrents hope someone else can help you...

Mac or Windows?

Can someone here help me with using Smiths Torrents? I am a new user there and can't figure a thing out. I've already downloaded that u Torrent software and now I am stuck. I clicked on a few of the downloads and it said I was not authorized to view those attachments. Thanks!:)

Ask Not Right in the Head- he made me (via Smithstorrents) a DVD of Morrissey's Waukegan, IL concert. :)

Back
Top Bottom