Housemartins request, Ta

nuttumozzy

Hi,

I have noticed that there are some Paul Heaton fans on Morrissey Solo.

Despite some differences you can find some similarities between the 2 singers. For me they are both fascinating and the best songwriters from the mid eigties to now.

Does anyone have a copy of The Housemartins live @ Dusseldorf Philipshalle 22 November 1987.

In fact they played a cover of Tommy Gun and I can't put a hand on it. I think the Dusseldorf gig has been shared on Dimeadozen but there aren't any seeders just now. Any way I don't have an account on Dimeadozen.

They played also this song at Munich the same month, the 25th. So I'm interested by both of them or at the worst just a mp3 of the Clash song and you will make my (flag) day !

If you fancy a swap of Housemartins, Beautiful South or Paul Heaton materials I can send you some stuffs via Wetransfer. Unless you prefer some others bands.

I hope that someone will help me.

Have a nice week end

Cheers

I've got that one and can upload it. What sorts of Housemartins recordings do you have?

Hi,

I have noticed that there are some Paul Heaton fans on Morrissey Solo.

Despite some differences you can find some similarities between the 2 singers. For me they are both fascinating and the best songwriters from the mid eigties to now.

Does anyone have a copy of The Housemartins live @ Dusseldorf Philipshalle 22 November 1987.

In fact they played a cover of Tommy Gun and I can't put a hand on it. I think the Dusseldorf gig has been shared on Dimeadozen but there aren't any seeders just now. Any way I don't have an account on Dimeadozen.

They played also this song at Munich the same month, the 25th. So I'm interested by both of them or at the worst just a mp3 of the Clash song and you will make my (flag) day !

If you fancy a swap of Housemartins, Beautiful South or Paul Heaton materials I can send you some stuffs via Wetransfer. Unless you prefer some others bands.

I hope that someone will help me.

Have a nice week end

Cheers

Hi Crispino

Thx a lot for your reply. I have found it on the meanwhile. 2 days ago.

So now I'm looking for the gig recorded in Munich the 25th of November 1987 or any others Housemartins good recordings and especially "The Housemartins From Outer Space" demo tape.

Here is my list of Housemartins boots for a swap (mp3 format)

Raise the Flag (Demos, Live tracks and B-sides)
Themes For The Well-Dressed Man
The Housemartins - Demos & Radio Sessions
22 Jun 86 : Glastonbury Festival
Germany 1986 FM
9 Oct 86: Kilburn National Ballroom
30 Sep 87: Royal Centre, Nottingham UK (FM broadcast by radio 1)
5 Jul 87 : Werchter, Belgium (FM)

I got plenty of Beautiful South stuffs and some Paul Heaton solo gigs. Otherwise I collect several other bands from Madness to Lloyd Cole & so on without mentionning Mozzer of course

So I you fancy a swap (via Wetransfer for instance) don't hesitate to drop me a line.

All the best and many thx again for your reply

Back
Top Bottom