House Of Blues Myrtle Beach

mozzery24

I saw somewhere in a past thread that some people (perhaps from Asheville, NC) were talking about the Myrtle Beach, SC show, but I couldn't find it again. Who's going and do you plan to bake in the sun all day like me?

maybe not ALLLLL day... because it will be way too hot out there- but i will be very early..

are people seriously gonna be camping out? i mean is it just me or is that a little extreme..

I'm still pondering if I'll be able to go, but I've got a minivan and can carpool down I-26 from around Hendersonvile. If we get a group, I don't mind baking. Getting sunburnt alone isn't fun.

I think I was the Asheville fan you're talking about...pleasantly surprised to see a Hendersonville fan out there too! I (and my wife) don't plan on waiting in line very long....I've done the whole get-crushed-at-center-stage thing a few times and since this venue holds about 2,500 I think anywhere inside will be a fine position.

I agree, RobLand. It's a small venue so the view will be great regardless. Stand outside all day in Myrtle Beach in July? You'll be sick as a dog by the time the show starts, guaranteed!

It's pretty exciting that Morrissey is playing in Myrtle Beach. This place was like a second home to me as a kid. If I was told in 1991 that Morrissey was coming to MB, I wouldn't believe it!

Back
Top Bottom