Hotel near Paris Le Zénith

If your only in Paris for the gig and not throwing your arms around it, then I would stay near La Villette, the park where Le Zenith is.

A decent enough option (by the look of the reviews?) might be...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...el_Paris_La_Villette-Paris_Ile_de_France.html

Once you arrive at CDG airport and have cleared arrivals, look for the "Gare/SNCF" signs. You may need to take the new internal train, or be able to walk to the Gare/Train Station. This will depend on which terminal you arrive at.

When you reach the train station at the airport, you will need to take the escalator down to the ticket machines. I would advise that you bring some change in euros, as it is much easier to buy the tickets from the machines (about 8 or 9 euro each single journey). Otherwise allow time to queue up for the tickets in the shop to your right hand side. You want to travel to Paris Gare du Nord, which takes about 25 minutes, depending on the train you get on. From Gare du Nord, you will need to take the orange line 5 towards "Bobigny-Pablo Picasso", but get off (depending on where you stay) at Ourcq or Porte de Pantin for this area.

I hope this helps? I know Paris pretty well, but have never stayed in this area. I prefer to rent an apartment in the 16th and take advantage of the metro/rer/bus network to get where I want.

If I can get some debout (standing) tickets, I will be there with you. However I couldn't see any when I last looked?

Last edited:
Standing tickets are "catégorie 3 fosse" at 47,20 €.

Oh Yes! I was looking for "debout" but couldn't see them. Of course, orchestra pit "fosse"! My French is getting rusty. I think the fact that they are the cheapest ones on sale upset my compass?

Cheers. Merci.

If your only in Paris for the gig and not throwing your arms around it, then I would stay near La Villette, the park where Le Zenith is.

A decent enough option (by the look of the reviews?) might be...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...el_Paris_La_Villette-Paris_Ile_de_France.html

Once you arrive at CDG airport and have cleared arrivals, look for the "Gare/SNCF" signs. You may need to take the new internal train, or be able to walk to the Gare/Train Station. This will depend on which terminal you arrive at.

When you reach the train station at the airport, you will need to take the escalator down to the ticket machines. I would advise that you bring some change in euros, as it is much easier to buy the tickets from the machines (about 8 or 9 euro each single journey). Otherwise allow time to queue up for the tickets in the shop to your right hand side. You want to travel to Paris Gare du Nord, which takes about 25 minutes, depending on the train you get on. From Gare du Nord, you will need to take the orange line 5 towards "Bobigny-Pablo Picasso", but get off (depending on where you stay) at Ourcq or Porte de Pantin for this area.

I hope this helps? I know Paris pretty well, but have never stayed in this area. I prefer to rent an apartment in the 16th and take advantage of the metro/rer/bus network to get where I want.

If I can get some debout (standing) tickets, I will be there with you. However I couldn't see any when I last looked?

thank you brel i appreciate it

Booked it all this morning. Flights, apartment and a pair of standing tickets. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom