Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

Well, I was one of the very first to order but so far no email....only have the email confirmation I got when I placed the order that says ....."Status: Sent to Warehouse" and that is it....
Fingers crossed now, getting a bit nervous now....

Cheers Moz

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

Well, I was one of the very first to order but so far no email....only have the email confirmation I got when I placed the order that says ....."Status: Sent to Warehouse" and that is it....
Fingers crossed now, getting a bit nervous now....

Cheers Moz

I'm thinking you're fine if you haven't received an email yet. :)

WOO HOO! For whatever it's worth, I ordered a single copy at around 6AM EST on Tuesday. (US, PayPal, no Hot Topic account)

YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED
We are pleased to inform you that your HOTTOPIC.COM order has been processed and packed, and will be delivered to you soon.

I ordered a second copy for a friend when they magically reappeared on the site on Wednesday; the status of that one is still "fulfilling order." No cancellation email yet, though, so that's a good sign. I can't understand why my order would have gone through but others were canceled! We'll see what happens...

I'm still not sure if my order is cancelled. I never spoke with my mummy about the order, so I'll have to ask her this afternoon at some point. :tantrum:

I'm not really expecting that the order went through considering the orders were said to be cancelled, but I'd like to have some confirmation before I got through the frustration of trying to order one again tomorrow and it gets pushed back to August 15th.

I'm still not sure if my order is cancelled. I never spoke with my mummy about the order, so I'll have to ask her this afternoon at some point. :tantrum:

I'm not really expecting that the order went through considering the orders were said to be cancelled, but I'd like to have some confirmation before I got through the frustration of trying to order one again tomorrow and it gets pushed back to August 15th.
Fred and Belligerent: You've both mentioned a purple vinyl version of the LP. Is this a wind-up or a genuine release? If it's the latter, where is it on the Hot Topic website as I can't see it. Mind you, I can't even see the orange/pink vinyl on there at the moment either despite trawling through the new releases section once more.
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for HT to come back to me about the current status of my orange/pink vinyl.

Somebody asked about LP postage to the UK: It's $22 at present although it's normally double that price with Hot Topic.

By the way, it is back online !

Cheers Moz

3rd pressing

Fred and Belligerent: You've both mentioned a purple vinyl version of the LP. Is this a wind-up or a genuine release? If it's the latter, where is it on the Hot Topic website as I can't see it. Mind you, I can't even see the orange/pink vinyl on there at the moment either despite trawling through the new releases section once more.
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for HT to come back to me about the current status of my orange/pink vinyl.

The purple vinyl was a joke :)

I emailed HT about my ordering two but it only seeming like one was cancelled and the reply was essentially that I got the very last one yesterday which is why only one could be posted out. SUCH a relief to just get one, checked my order status and it says 'auto checked' which... seems alright.

My order from yesterday a.m. says "not picked" (the one that was cancelled cause I ordered two)

My order from the afternoon when I tried to order one copy says this:

Hot Topic Order Number: X3053684
Order Date: 2014-08-06 11:50:15
Order Status: FULFILLING ORDER

Shows as out of stock for me?

Just now shows as available.....

Cheers Moz

I just phoned Hot Topic and was told my order is secure and waiting to be shipped. I ordered my copy yesterday about 1:50 pm EST.

Mine still says "Fulfilling Order"

Has anybody whose order was cancelled called HT to find out why?

Mine still says "Fulfilling Order"

Has anybody whose order was cancelled called HT to find out why?

When I got my copy in the store I mentioned how I got the cancelled email from ordering 2 copies and they said that could've been the case. If that's so, though, they really need to specify "limit one per customer".

I think I may of slipped by then as I ordered 2 copies, but they are separate orders.

Was in such a hurry the first time, and then thought my sister might like one and went back.

I'm thinking I would of gotten a cancelation email by now?

My status is now saying "Auto Checked"

Anybody have a clue what that means?

YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED

We are pleased to inform you that your HOTTOPIC.COM order has been processed and packed, and will be delivered to you soon.

Below is a detailed copy of your original order. If you were previously notified via email that an item was sold out, it will not be included in your order. The information below is only a copy of your order as it was originally entered.

YOUR ORDER

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom