Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

I'm a UK customer and mine arrive today. LP 1 is pink, LP 2 is orange. It's hard to tell the difference until you put them into natural light, then the difference is clear.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

I have dubbed mine..World Pink Is Orange Your Business.
10475338_10152269149852078_6852465995093079472_n.jpg

Is the vinyl for sides one and two always pink and the vinyl for three and four always orange?? If not I'd trade someone a pink 1 and 2 for an orange 1 and 2 :thumb:

Is the vinyl for sides one and two always pink and the vinyl for three and four always orange?? If not I'd trade someone a pink 1 and 2 for an orange 1 and 2 :thumb:

That's how mine is too. Is there any info on discogs? I tried to find but couldn't.

I think mine looks like Chickpea's. My non-colorblind wife told me they both look pretty much orange with some pink marbled in. We took a picture and I guess it pretty much represents how it looks although the lighting and flash, etc. kind of change it from how the eyes see it. But compared to some pictures where LP 1 really really looks pink, mine does not look like that. We ordered another under her name when we weren't sure if orders were getting cancelled last week. So we're due to get another on Friday and it'll be interesting to compare. And it looks like both are primarily orange whether held up to the light or put on a white background.world peace lp pic2.JPG

Happy to find mine arrived today. I was still never quite sure if my order went through since I ordered the same day a lot of orders apparently got cancelled.

IDK if I wanna open it to find out the colors... It's the collector scum in me. I'll let you know if I break down and decide to do so.

Happy to find mine arrived today. I was still never quite sure if my order went through since I ordered the same day a lot of orders apparently got cancelled.

IDK if I wanna open it to find out the colors... It's the collector scum in me. I'll let you know if I break down and decide to do so.

Oh go on baby, peel that cellophane away

If a tree falls in a forest...

My ship to store one arrived today, which I'll be picking up in the next day or so. Once it arrives to the recipient, I hope to see some pics!

and it hits you on the head....

I'll be dead... but living is for people with lives! If you never lived, you never really die.
And at least I'll have a sealed copy of WPINOYB to be cremated with me.

I admit I am irrational as any collector, but it comes with my OCD and hoarding tendencies. It's not that I have any intentions of hawking it later, it's just how I am. I've always planned to give my record collection to friends in the event of my death, regardless so they can hawk it for me!

EDIT: hock? IDK how to spell that word...

Last edited:

I'll be dead... but living is for people with lives! If you never lived, you never really die.
And at least I'll have a sealed copy of WPINOYB to be cremated with me.

I admit I am irrational as any collector, but it comes with my OCD and hoarding tendencies. It's not that I have any intentions of hawking it later, it's just how I am. I've always planned to give my record collection to friends in the event of my death, regardless so they can hawk it for me!

EDIT: hock? IDK how to spell that word...
I dont have anyone worthy enough to take mine on, thought about donating them to a museum of some sort, or maybe lock them in a metal crate and bury them!, that way when they get dug up in a thousand years, moz will live on. I'm sick!

My records will all most likely end up in the trash if my family has any say! LOL

My records will all most likely end up in the trash if my family has any say! LOL

WERD!

"And as far as I'm concerned, yah dead."

Wait...leave 'em to Matt in your will.

^^^^^
May you have a long and healthy life, Fred. I have drafted a clause that states that if your records are trashed, those that trashed them, are disinherited from the will.

^^^^^
May you have a long and healthy life, Fred. I have drafted a clause that states that if your records are trashed, those that trashed them, are disinherited from the will.

HAHAHAHHHA! :)

Maybe I can send them your way. I hope you like Descendents and Black Flag.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom