Hot or Not? Girls who dont shave their pits!

Not hot. In fact 200 below zero. Girls want to "break the mold" or "not fall into the supposed society norms" or whatever... thats fine. Just not for me.

I always shave my pits, and my legs. even in the winter. cuz you know...you never know. im always prepared.

Doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it's quite interesting. I often wonder why people who think women with underarm hair are dirty and smelly - I've got copious amounts of hair and I manage to be quite hygenic and sweet-smelling! :)

Aparently, the rule doesn't seem to apply to men!

HOT, this summer I won't be shaving, I'll trim my armpit hair and wear it as a fashion statement.

Also, I almost never shave during winter. I actually like to alternate between being shaved and not.
And last summer I only shaved my legs occasionally. I get bored easily can you tell?
Seeing the same thing over and over again is just annoying.

Last edited:
Yuck, armpit hair - definitely not hot.
I wouldn't even consider not shaving it..no way!

I saw this girl the other day who not only had a tash but a tiny goatee, I couldn't stop staring at it. Hasn't she ever heard of Veet?

On holiday abroad, you can always spot the German women around the pool as soon as they lift their arms up and reveal their George W Bush.

I cant really say that all of them are either :horny: or :eek:, I mean, I wouldn't choose to kop off with a women just because she has or doesn't have hairy armpits.

I can have both;)

Jukebox Jury

I saw this girl the other day who not only had a tash but a tiny goatee, I couldn't stop staring at it. Hasn't she ever heard of Veet?

LOL, yeah, that's a bit too much even for me!

It's interesting that it tends to be women who find the idea of hairy pits most distateful, whereas a lot of men don't seem too bothered. Somebody do a poll!

What about women with moustaches?:eek:

I've got an issue with this... 'taches on Women are awful, we all know that... however, you still see Women sporting them regardless..

OK Look - Women with taches - forget the immac cream and the tache dyes... just take a razor out every morning and give your tache a few easy strokes with it.. literally 10 seconds out of your day... if you are worried that it will grow back thicker tomorrow - dont be.... cos you only have to give it a quick once over the next morning!

Don't spend your lives looking like a bloke - whip it off! ;)

Back
Top Bottom