hostel bookers issue (have booked hotel which no longer operates)

sistasheila

tjekket
above the seetixs there is an issue which i couldnt believe it happened
i booked the park grove hotel last week in bradford through hostelsbookers-got my confirmation mail on the 18th
. today i called park grove directly to ask them about sth.and also to make the actual booking got through..which they always did in the past. but i always do doublecheck that,

now park grove told me they no longer operates as an hotel.i did pay an deposit of 24.80 pound. they state on the hostelbookers that deposits are non refundable.b
the park gove refers to dealing the isue with hostelbokers as its "not their problem how i get my deposit back"
ut how can they charge mony and let me book a hotel which no longer operates? how can they, if they faulty put an no longer existing hotel on the list, refuse to repay me my deposit back? one should expect the hotel exists when one pays for it,
i sent an email.how else do i get that damm deposit back?

or is the receptionist mad, didnt want to talk to customers and was fooling me?wtf?
i couldnt belive it asked several times if i really did understand him right.
he didnt giggle or anything that could made me think he was joking.

very weird.

Last edited:
will do. very weird.
sent email to hostelbookers but prob need to sent a sign in letter for issues like that.(not really cheap from here to the UK)

Back
Top Bottom