Horrible Animal Cruelty Case

I am angered to boiling point over this. Things like this prey on my mind for days on end. Why the hell does this happen to animals? I find it heart breaking. As someone who has always had pampered cats it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. I wish the very worst for this evil excuse for a human being for the rest of his miserable life.

In Nottingham there have been a few incidents of someone stealing peoples' cats then torturing and killing them. It's happening only a few minutes away from my sister who has 2 cats who I love dearly. Luckily they are house cats and only play in the garden but I sometimes imagine what would happen were I to encounter this person. I'm not sure I would be able to control myself.

I can't read it.Just don't want to know because it will keep me awake.

That's disgusting! He must have something very wrong with him to do that.

i dont have a minute to read the article, but im guessing dragging the person around town with a car is the proper thing to do.

what goes thro these peoples minds? why would any one do this? never fails to shock me.
IMO he wants a bloody good kicking!! and i would happily insert a 'foreign object in him!!!' sick bastard.

No punishment is good enough for this piece of scum. The sad thing is it goes on all the time. How about giving lengthy prison sentences for animal cruelty?
Might make people think twice......

What a digusting human being.

Back
Top Bottom