Hope Sandoval – B-Sides & Live

Tracklist:

01 The Jesus & Mary Chain – Sometimes Always,1994
02 The Jesus & Mary Chain – Рerfume,1998
03 Chemical Brothers – Asleep From Day,1999
04 Death In Vegas – Killing Smile,2002
05 Death In Vegas – Help Yourself,2002
06 Bert Jansch – All This Remains,2002
07 Air – Cherry Blossom Girl (Hope Sandoval Version,2004)
08 Vetiver – Angels’ Share,2004
09 Mazzy Star – Fade Into You (live, bootleg)
10 Mazzy Star – Tell Me Now (live, bootleg)

mp3 320 kbps | 104 MB | DF

She was SO beautiful when she was younger.

I never liked her music; my girlfriend is obsessed with her. To me it sounds worse than church music. SO boring.

But GOD she was hot.

She was SO beautiful when she was younger.

I never liked her music; my girlfriend is obsessed with her. To me it sounds worse than church music. SO boring.

But GOD she was hot.

It's statements like this that make me want to slap every tooth out of your silly head

For one, she is STILL ungodly beautiful. I would know, I've seen her in the flesh recently. She's ageless

For two, I need to steal your girlfriend from you, because she and I would get along famously on our love for Hope alone. At the very least, introduce me as friends

For three, the music is great, but I can't argue if you find it boring. Some people do. Stupid people, but still...some people. It's her voice that needs focusing on. The music is just the haze billowing around her pipes, which are the finest of any female singer ever

yes, that's right: EVER. You heard me

I would marry her and father her children if all she had for a face was a mouth for that ghostly voice to eminate from. OMFG SO HOT

since Skylarker wants to pull his typical "evade and ignore" routine, I'll bump this thread back to the top where it belongs with a suptulicious photo of Hope:

Hope-Sandoval.jpg

Back
Top Bottom