Hop Farm- 'Morrissey will be pulling some surprises on the day'. What to expect?

WoeIsMe!

Collaborations galore, I'd reckon. Also 'I believe that there has been a few clues left on our page'. I can't see anything though...

Collaborations galore, I'd reckon. Also 'I believe that there has been a few clues left on our page'. I can't see anything though...

Interesting stuff, but where does it say this exactly? Had a quick look at the HF site (blog, line-up etc but couldn't see).
Given that Morrissey has actually recorded songs with Chrissie Hynde twice before, and there was a rumour that he and Coughlan would be duetting soon, I'd say a collaboration with either wouldn't be too far-fetched...

He's obviously reforming The Smiths for the day.

(Although Boz, Jesse, Solomon, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur will be standing in for the original band members. And they'll play a lot of solo Morrissey material. And they won't refer to themselves as "The Smiths"; Morrissey will just think it to himself.)

Last edited:
He's gonna get his old boy out

It's all on their Facebook fan page's status updates, or their twitter, about 7 posts down in response to someone asking.
http://www.facebook.com/theHopFarmMusicFestival
http://twitter.com/#!/hopfarmfestival

I've scoured it, and I really can't see any overt 'hints' at all. I know it's lame to say, but what with the news of a 'collaboration' with someone from his past, and him and JM being signed to the same talent agency... Is it so far-fetched? I frankly hope it's not the case.

Last edited:
I'mma say it's that Mary Coughlan broad. Either that, or he shows his penis.

I have it on good authority that he is going to collaborate with his penis. They will play the flute solo on "I'm Not Sorry"...

I have it on good authority that he is going to collaborate with his penis. They will play the flute solo on "I'm Not Sorry"...

I heard it was going to be "Such A Little Thing..."

It's hard to say. Now that Russell Brand is finally famous in America he might help Morrissey get a guest appearance by Rihanna or Beyonce.

If there are hints of any sort, it must just be going to be collaboratioons with people already on the bill, I'd bet. I'd have loved to have seen him and Brian Ferry do something, but what with the whole 'Ferret' thing, I think that's as likely as Hell freezing over.

Last edited:
Redondo Beach duet with Patti Smith? And then he'll get his nob out as she laughs at him seguing aptly into Late Night Maudlin Street

I hope it doesn't involve Brandon Flowers...

I'd love to see Morrissey pulling Brandon Flowers at Hop Farm.
It would certainly be a surprise.
Not least to Mr.Flower's wife.
:)

If there are hints of any sort, it must just be going to be collaboratioons with people already on the bill, I'd bet. I'd have loved to have seen him and Brian Ferry do something, but what with the whole 'Ferret' thing, I think that's as likely as Hell freezing over.

Bryan will be too busy that day attending fancy parties where he lights his cigarettes with hundred dollar bills and has sex with massive amounts of female models.

There are always these sort of rumours but nothing ever comes of it, although the collaboration with his penis is certainly the most likely rumour I've ever heard. I'm going down the bookies to stick a tenner each way on that.

Chrissie Hynde and Alain Whyte and they could play Shame is the Name, his best song in years and years, while Morrissey collaborates with his penis.

Chrissie Hynde and Alain Whyte and they could play Shame is the Name, his best song in years and years, while Morrissey collaborates with his penis.

Good song, bad lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom