Hooray for Hollywood!

ooh you guys are making me soo excited!! ahh how great it'll be with everyone there :D:D

I'll be there all nights EXCEPT the 4th, 8th, and 11th (which some lucky people here will be getting the tickets for :p)
See you ALL there!!

me too, for the 11th. worth the drive even if there was another SD show, since it's obvious Moz hates San Diego

anyone NOT looking forward to the horrible intro video clips? this will be my 4th show of this tour and it gets worse every time.

I don't think he had too much fun the last time he played here. He took off early (I agree that there was far too much security) and the sound wasn't very good. I'm okay with the LA drive. Gives me a few hours during the drive to anticipate the show.

Some of the video clips I like. Some, I am tired of seeing. I'm not really looking forward to the opening act. I can't get into her at all.

ooh you guys are making me soo excited!! ahh how great it'll be with everyone there :D:D

I'll be there all nights EXCEPT the 4th, 8th, and 11th (which some lucky people here will be getting the tickets for :p)
See you ALL there!!

Yay! So I just may see you there! :D

Back
Top Bottom