Hooray for Hollywood!

sdmfjuan

Roll call! Me and my girlfriend will be there both saturdays! who else is sharing this great exitement!!!!

YAY!! I'll be there the first Friday and the second Saturday. The last show for me and the peep's I'm goin' with was a BIG MAJOR MUST!! I'll be there, in the front. :D

I'll be there for the Tuesday Oct 2nd show & the last show on Saturday Oct 13...See you all there!!!:D:D:D

My friend and I will be driving up from San Diego for the Sat Oct 13th show!!! We're both total shorties so please save us some space up in front! :p

My friend and I will be driving up from San Diego for the Sat Oct 13th show!!! We're both total shorties so please save us some space up in front! :p

No problemo! My best friend who's going that day with me is short too...:D Fortunately, I'm tall, but we'll make our way to the front, and have plenty of room for shorties in the house! :)

So far, I'm going to the first show 10/1 and the last show saturday 10/13 :) and I also plan on going Sat. oct. 6th . im working on a ticket right now

IM SO FRIGGEN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA TOUCH HIM AGAIN! :D
Westengirl what dates exactly are u going? 10/6? maybe we can touch him together :D

OH yeah, and I work in hollywood, live in Los Angeles, if anyone wants to go out, let me know lol Im gay so I really only know the gay area, but Im willing to work it out, or go out somewhere else, let me know.

So far, I'm going to the first show 10/1 and the last show saturday 10/13 :) and I also plan on going Sat. oct. 6th . im working on a ticket right now

IM SO FRIGGEN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA TOUCH HIM AGAIN! :D
Westengirl what dates exactly are u going? 10/6? maybe we can touch him together :D

UGH! :( Well, I would've been going the first night, but am not. Will be going to the 10/5 show and the very last one on the 13th. :-D Ooohh yeaah!

UGH! :( Well, I would've been going the first night, but am not. Will be going to the 10/5 show and the very last one on the 13th. :-D Ooohh yeaah!

Oh hot. Im going to the last show too. This cute dude i have a crush on is coming with me, we should meet up!

If anyone um..is willing to let me stash my purse in their car, I'd be soo grateful. I'm flying in and I can't check into my hotel until after the show, so it's either travel with nothing, or stash my stuff somewhere.
I'm lining up early early. ;) PM me.

I'll be driving up from San Diego for the Thursday and Saturday shows. So the...4th, 6th, 11th, and the 13th. Sadly, cause of school, I can't just stay in LA. Gas is going to kick my ass but it's worth it.

i'll be there for all ten nights.

I'll be driving up from San Diego

me too, for the 11th. worth the drive even if there was another SD show, since it's obvious Moz hates San Diego

anyone NOT looking forward to the horrible intro video clips? this will be my 4th show of this tour and it gets worse every time.

Back
Top Bottom