Hong Kong - MacPherson Stadium (Oct. 6, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / All The Lazy Dykes / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

• Photo from afoxontheroad / Instagram:

39191_hongkong.jpg

Last edited:
If positive comments were filtered there is no way anyone could prove it. How could any user of the site prove which comments pass the moderation process?
You must be aware that "proving a negative" is pretty difficult, and that proving anything without access to all of the data is definitely impossible. And even if someone had access to every submission and could show which were accepted and which were rejected, it would still be subjective and a matter of opinion how "negative" or "positive" they were, and there would be absolutely no way to prove why they were rejected.

Which begs the question why they were rejected and if they were rejected in the first place. Never seen any prove of it.
All I can say, never happened to me.
So when a moderor of this site states that it is being moderated very well I believe him until proven otherwise.
There is also some kind of pride in that statement that I appreciate.
Someone who likes his job and doing the best he can.
Not trying to please.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom