Honestly, The Smiths just need to play a show together

Yeah we all appreciate that you took the time to Google that information for us. lol. So what’s your point ?

True artistic success in your view must mean album and ticket sales because you bring it up over and over and over again.

And what does it mean in your view? We all know for Morrissey it's chart position and sell out shows, he tells us that via Morrissey Central all of the time.

Why is it a pathetic move on their part? They are 2 guys who have a passion for music, get on with each other very well, live near each other, why shouldn't they make music together.

How many threads have been started about the hope or wish for a electronic reunion?

No you’re right they should get together and make music but God please for the sake of everyone’s sanity I hope they keep it to themselves.

How many threads have been started about the hope or wish for a electronic reunion?

No you’re right they should get together and make music but God please for the sake of everyone I hope they keep it to themselves.

Well whatever happens it will sell more that Morrisseys last effort, how many was it again, i'm sure someone mentioned 6k copies but not sure that can be right as apparently it was number 1 in Scotland.

He's been on stage with Bernard quite a few times in recent years, I think it has already happened (in a way).

No one noticed. Not even their one super fan Surface ! :laughing:

True artistic success in your view must mean album and ticket sales because you bring it up over and over and over again.

It's ridiculous to say "Well, these measures don't apply to Moz..." to gloss over his failures, then immediately apply them to Johnny to highlight his.
You make every discussion about Moz/Johnny into this kind of pissing contest and it just makes you look defensive and a bit daft, denying the obvious. As for chart positions, they have been the obsession of Morrissey's life and mean more to him than they do to anybody else. You want to live in a bubble where the last 10 years haven't happened, you do that. God knows, most fans wish we could.

And what does it mean in your view? We all know for Morrissey it's chart position and sell out shows, he tells us that via Morrissey Central all of the time.

Unlike you I don’t believe everything that’s said, especially on Central

Well whatever happens it will sell more that Morrisseys last effort, how many was it again, i'm sure someone mentioned 6k copies but not sure that can be right as apparently it was number 1 in Scotland.

Here you go again with the ticket and album sales :sleeping:

Here you go again with the ticket and album sales :sleeping:

I had no idea it was number 1 in Scotland until Morrissey bleated about it, how would anyone know that unless you spend time searching for any scrap of information that helps you feel you're still relevant?

It's ridiculous to say "Well, these measures don't apply to Moz..." to gloss over his failures, then immediately apply them to Johnny to highlight his.
You make every discussion about Moz/Johnny into this kind of pissing contest and it just makes you look defensive and a bit daft, denying the obvious. As for chart positions, they have been the obsession of Morrissey's life and mean more to him than they do to anybody else. You want to live in a bubble where the last 10 years haven't happened, you do that. God knows, most fans wish we could.

I don’t think he really cares.

he likes to complain, he likes to point out how the record companies never support him and that’s true

he follows the charts, sales

it’s nostalgia and habit

of course you need sales, like every artist, he needs to eat, pay the bills.

but if he really really cared about record sales and chart positions he would’ve stopped making records a long long time ago.

think about it

I don’t think he really cares.

he likes to complain, he likes to point out how the record companies never support him and that’s true

he follows the charts, sales

it’s nostalgia and habit

of course you need sales, like every artist, he needs to eat, pay the bills.

but if he really really cared about record sales and chart positions he would’ve stopped making records a long long time ago.

think about it

So why keep trying to belittle Marr, he also has bills to pay

I had no idea it was number 1 in Scotland until Morrissey bleated about it, how would anyone know that unless you spend time searching for any scrap of information that helps you feel you're still relevant?

Yeah hits in Poland and Scotland !

It was a joke, it was just another way of pointing out that the record companies do not support him.

The only reunion that Johnny will ever be involved in is with Electronic and I wouldn't be surprised if there was something bubbling away during the current pandemic.
Oh that Johnny...What’s he been doing?
Getting away with it, that’s what.

So why keep trying to belittle Marr, he also has bills to pay

I’m not trying. Simply pointing out the facts.

The real question is why do people come on to a Morrissey fan site and try yes try to belittle Morrissey.

Yeah hits in Poland and Scotland !

It was a joke, it was just another way of pointing out that the record companies do not support him.

Except it wasn't was it, he also claimed he has had massive success in the US with INADOAC when it didn't even chart in the US.

Except it wasn't was it, he also claimed he has had massive success in the US with INADOAC when it didn't even chart in the US.

I can’t defend or explain if he gets charts mixed up or if Sam gets charts mixed up or what’s going on on central. please

Last edited:
I’m not trying. Simply pointing out the facts.

The real question is why do people come on to a Morrissey fan site and try yes try to belittle Morrissey.

But your not pointing anything out at all, you're just making yourself look pathetic and ill informed.

Back
Top Bottom