Holy Shit

klivert70

Gone to waste
I'm 40 years old in 5 minutes, where has it all gone? :confused:

Last edited:
Re: Holy Shit!!

To Hell. I love you; I hope you feel it.

Re: Holy Shit!!

Thank you, my weary bones are feeling it, happy new year to you too.

I'm 40 years old in 5 minutes, where has it all gone? :confused:

Really? You don't look a day over 45. :lbf:

It's just a number, don't freak. I'll be there any minute too. Moz is 50 and is still really cool.

Can you say "shit" on Solo? :D

Last edited:
One thing I notice about Morrissey fans is that age really doesn't matter. 20 or 60, it doesn't matter as long as you're interesting. :)

As Andre Benjamin said, 'Age aint nothing but a number'!

Respect to Lainey who feels the same ;)

Last edited:
I turned 40 last Saturday. I'm still doing everything I did when I was 18, but in a flat cap! I was out in Manchester last night and asked for a "Port & Lemon". The response from the girl behind the bar was "Ey?". The word "Grandad" didn't leave her lips, but I knew she was thinking it. It wasn't even for me!

Age doesn't really matter (whether you're a Morrissey fan or not).

It's all a state of mind; particularly, if you're in good health.

Embrace being 40.

happy birthday........i had issues with turning 40, but 41 was ok, im still 18 in my head, so long as you can remember what youve done and still manage to keep doing it you'll get by!! xx;)

"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."

"Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'."

I thought these quotes by the main man might cheer you up. Hope you had a good birthday and as someone who's been there already I can reassure you that it's a very nice decade to be in.

Back
Top Bottom